Latest Update Prevents Account From Transferring Between Devices, need help

My friend recently purchased a tablet so she could stop squinting at her phone to play. All was fine until the last update, and in her words, “The game reset back to me as a new player with the update and won’t accept the code for transferring my account again my phone says my account is On tablet but tablet disagrees” She has contacted customer support, and got a cookie cutter reply telling her to do exactly what didn’t work. I am not a tech guy, but I thought maybe I could get some help here. It’s an iPhone 6s and Samsung galaxy tab A.

Thanks in advance for any help or funny comments.

Did your friend have the game backed up on the new tablet ? If so then should be able to reload it easy enough

She says, “The only thing I might include is that when I enter the code the link button doesnt illuminate as an option”. I will ask…

Her response “I have gameplay on tablet not on phone and it made me create new account not allow me to sign in” I dunno if that is the answer you were looking for.

Middle man work rules! :rofl:

I know that when it’s time for me to get a new tablet I’m heading to my favourite tech support service and handing all the devices to them. I’m not taking any chances!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.