Well, I finally found myself with this happy problem: my first duplicate 4* or 5* whom I am considering to ascend.
Who would you ascend: Proty 2 (at 3/60), or Gadeirus (at 3/18)?
I got my 4th Trap Tools today, and have 9 Sturdy Shields, but only one pair of Fine Gloves.
I’m trying to improve my performance in Raid offense + tournaments and War foremost; Titans, challenge events and class quests are secondary.
For Yellow Titans, I use Proty 1, Seshat, Sabina, Aeron for tile damage; and Grimm for defense debuff (no other Purple 4* or 5*). I use Bear banners to boost attack.
For Blue Titans, I use Margaret, Skittles, Jack O’Hare for tile damage; Gregorion for tile damage + critical hit chance, and Grimm again. I also use Bear banners to boost attack.
My full roster of 4s and 5s by color (not planning to spend money on summons, though I do have one TC20 full time and a second I can flex):
- Seshat (almost maxed, now 4/62; have 50 Ranger emblems waiting for her)
- Aeron (3/70, waiting for 4 tabards)
- Proteus +13
- Sabina +9
- 2nd Proteus 3/60
- Margaret +1
- Gregorion 3/70 (waiting for 4 Tonics, and yes, I ascended Margaret before I got him ok? )
- Jack O’Hare +7
- Skittleskull +3
- Gadeirus 3/18
- Kashhrek 1/1 (not planning to ascend unless I run out of Green projects, but will do Hisan and Muggy first)
- Gobbler 1/1 (not planning to ascend)
- Inari +1
- Rana 2/59 (will ascend to 3/70 as I have surplus Orbs, but waiting for 4 Darts)
- Li Xiu +9
- Chao +3
- Lepus +1
- Aegir 3/70 (waiting for 4 Scopes)
- Kiril +3
- Triton +6
- Sonya 4/67 (soon to be maxed, and I have 181 Paladin emblems that I can use, with no competing Paladin…)
- Grimm 4/1 (next to max after Sonya)
- Boril 1/1 (will take to 3/60 at least, but will only ascend if I have surplus Capes)
- Agwe 1/1 (not planning to max unless I run out of Blue projects)
- Gormek +8
- Lancelot +14
- Scarlett +3
- Boldtusk 4/25 (and climbing fast, have 50 Fighter emblems for him)
Thanks in advance