Last 6 Months war data, beginning from Rush war introduction. Added analysis tools

2 Likes

Very exciting to earn a dragon!!! Fwiw I wouldnā€™t have it without @Sarah2. Seems like she deserves one for helping the community :slight_smile:

Iā€™m general if anyone has data theyā€™ve tracked Iā€™d love to analyze it for you.

2 Likes

FYI - Iā€™m at #2 on that list :wink:

Congrats @Ruskin505. Your enthusiasm is appreciated.

2 Likes

You would of got one at some point can see when people doing good for the forum. :wink: Sarah prob just sped it up a bit.

Also we going off topic. Keeep the rest of the thread on the war data collection.
:sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

To be honest i feel like using a green tank will actually put you at a disadvantage in todays meta as so many people have adapted to going against them. For my alliances its starting to get boring as itā€™s just the same easy line up, which is why we have gone to blue tanks.

@Ruskin505 Here is a link to the spreadsheet data along with some of the analysis tools I used on it. Iā€™d be curious to see what you think! Hopefully it is a bit more accessible for the less spreadsheet inclined :slight_smile:

For instance, here is a bubble chart I made in an attempt to help understand the rise of purple tanks and their effectiveness

3 Likes

We still green tank. Won the last 2 rush wars against Purple tanks.

People still bounce of Green tanks plenty believe me

I donā€™t find Ursena to be a problem these days. I just bring a red/blue/green mono team dependent on what support she has. Then sheā€™s less scary than Quintusā€¦

Sheā€™s only an issue if you bring yellow, so you play around that and sheā€™s not a great purple tank anymore tbh

Any charts or other info posted here by me is a reflection of the data I collected. Ursena grades out as a solid option and is fairly popular, but I would agree there are stronger tank choices.

There will always be instances where they work but over all I believe they are beginning to be a stale choice.

Funnyā€¦ And they nerfed telluria, and Vela. Bring them back.

I enjoy the visualizations you have put together. Sometimes I want to work with someone professionally based solely on what they can do in Excel and PowerPoint in their free time. I can only imagine you are good at your job!

1 Like

I donā€™t know what tier and league yall playing but i am seeing plenty of Telluria in 2400-2600 range and during warsā€¦ And i still donā€™t like going against her. Somehow she always manages to fire twice if i donā€™t get tiles i need.

Top 100 alliance