Lancelot or Lancenot?

Oh, that was for Troll Akademi training alliance

I have him at 60 and since my bench has gotten deeper donā€™t even use him for wars anymore.

I was excited when I got him as he was an event hero. But with his defense right now he is a quick splat unless protected but I donā€™t even see the reason to protect him. Yeah his damage is good but heā€™s not a game changer.

1 Like

2200 trophies and use all attacks in titan and war. So that you can actually make damage in those. We do make some expections sometimes. :wink: We have couple players, who donā€™t have 5* teams yet, but those still do much damage to titans. Some have transform there from our sister alliance.

1 Like

Actually he has the stats of many slow Mana 4 star heroes. The slow Mana low damage percentage AOE heroes have very high damage stats and low defense stats with the exception of Grimm who is built like a slow hero but is an average Mana debuffer.

Iā€™m still waiting for LanceThot

2 Likes

i need to complete 30 heroes for aw - i need 2 more

i have soare bt collen keilly scarlet anzogh gormek ( other colors good option hansel wu kong rigard)

and i wonder if should i take lencelot from 1 1 onward or duplicate one of the others

Lancelot for sure. He works very good on offense and has solid tile damage.

Lancelot is good for epic events, if you want to compite on those. He is also good for titans too. For wars mainly you need to have at least six healers. I havenā€™t use Lancelot in long time in wars, but that is only because there really isnā€™t green tank alliance in top100.

1 Like

thanx

yes we deal manly with blue and yeilow yanks do
\but right now i am a cleaner 3600 tp

for titans i think i better level up scarlet from 1.1
i have anzogh bt khagan wilbur keiliie so not sure he has a place

i just thought he is very good because seasonal

maybe i will acend another bt? or another just leave my reds(i have the mats and i can level up khagan or anzogh to tier three)

so maybe no other red needed now

For a long time, he and Gormek were my only 4* Reds (I donā€™t have any 5*). I use both on Titans (except Blue) and they have given me astronomically high scores. For Raid offense, if I had to do a 2-2-1 stack with only 1 Red I would pick Lance and use him to boost the mana gain of my key heroes (Proteus, Sabina, Kiril for example). Heā€™s served me well on offense, in the world map and in challenges.

2 Likes

i have more then maxed emblemed group of 4 and 2 4.20 five
honsetly i just need him for wars and maybe some variety in titan work - but i have khagan for mana up but he is slowā€¦

Honestly, why add to an over-full stack. Can you use resources to strengthen a weak color? You mentioned Hansel who is way better imo.

maybe to use red feeders
also i like variety
/ but you are right

i can use reds for anzogh and second hansel is great - i want him everwhere(but yhe agazin - leveling caedmon is on his color)

and green hansel is good for blue tanks

Iā€™ve got him maxed. Lancelot + Scarlett + Boldtusk + Wilbur and Wu is a beast on green 8 * and 9 * titan.
His high defense, atk and mana buff for 3 made up for the poor defense. I usually use his special at the end of BTā€™s.

2 Likes

My red team is maxed Wilbur, BT, GM, Kelile and soon to be 3.70 Anzogh (where he will stay for a long time). To replace either Kelile or Anzogh, would Lance or Scarlett be best?

And how can this thread title not be ā€œLanceHOT or Lancenotā€?!

4 Likes

I have a fully leveled Lancelot. Heā€™s very useful for me. I love his buffs and high attack. Even have a few emblems on him. I use him offensively where he shines. Defensively heā€™s not tough enough. Unless maybe he was boosted with emblems.

2 Likes

I use Lancelot on my Green Titan team and gave him some emblems to boost his attack even more. I actually take him over Scarlett although I have both. I love him myself but if you think youā€™re already overstocked on red 4 stars, you answered your own question.

1 Like

I donā€™t think you can be ;). I have a second BT and Wilbur waiting to build a second mono red/3-2 red war team. And itā€™s always good to have different skills to choose from!

Might start Lance before Scarlett then and plop him between Wilbs and BT.

1 Like

That might work or you could increase the two heroes with the highest dmg. I usually place him between whoever has the two highest attack stats because it is a percentage increase from him and a mana increase. Helping them hit a lot harder and a bit faster. On raids and AW that is usually my snipers. But against a Titan you would focus on highest tile damage.

2 Likes