Lady X are you out there?

@Lady_X I owe you an apology for not sticking up for you more aggressively. I hope you will come back. Q

5 Likes

Go back Lady_X, such a sincere apology posted for all to see! :heart:

2 Likes

@Lady_X …. At least chat to @BeeLee put them out of their misery

1 Like

Was last seen on here August 20 soo not a active member of the forum… Sorry for that but maybe try reddit or global chat (yeaah I know)…Good luck

3 Likes

wait, what happened?

1 Like

Someone said Dude looks like a lady!

4 Likes

My weekend activities have nothing to do with this… Can we please stay on topic and see if lady x is out there thank you. :+1:

9 Likes

Glad you have a sense of humour, lot of people might miss the pun!

@Lady_X Go back!

2 Likes

Seems unlikely.

Do you have mutual acquaintances who could get you in touch via other means @BeeLee?

Begrudgingly leaving @Dudeious.Maximus ’ weekend activities out of it. :zipper_mouth_face: :joy:

3 Likes

i am lady x and i will never accept ur apology. u and all the rest of the team hurt me so much.

farewelll…

forever…

and ever…

never contact me again…

i’m not miss u and all the team at all!

period!

note: i will only accept ur apology if u give me costume gravemaker or elizabeth or alfrike. period.

8 Likes

lol…I knew you weren’t her! How dare you take the place of Lady_X!

note: if you are going to pose as Lady_X you need to go all the way and join BeeLee’s alliance, they are clearly down a member…

3 Likes

Don’t listen to her! She’s actually Lady X’s evil twin sister

8 Likes

Thanks, everyone for the humor! :slightly_smiling_face: she was not very active in chat, and not on line. This is my shot to find her and you are helping by keeping the thread alive! Thank you!

11 Likes

Best of luck in your search! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

well now I’m curious who this femme fatale is???

1 Like

Lady X would never accept anything less than Ruby, you imposter! She has standards. Lady Y perhaps, but never Lady X!

6 Likes

I hope you’ll find her, and I’m sorry for whatever happened in your alliance.

1 Like

According to Google, this is Lady X.

I’m not gonna lie, I would try to keep her in my alliance too. She looks like quite the badass.

12 Likes

She looks ridiculous

Are you kidding me? She looks TERRIFIC. :pinched_fingers:

1 Like