Lady Of The Lake is WAY too OP & needs redoing, & Tile Algorithm needs repair

Ive been playing this game for quite some time and have always enjoyed the challenges, of the tiles and hero combinations plus adding newly released heroes and integrating their skills. However, now you’ve gone too far.

In the current Knights Of Avalon event I have completed all but the final stage of epic and legendary. I can go no further. Why? Lady Of The Lake was poorly designed and definitely NOT with the player in mind.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to get any mana when going up against her in the Events. Versus other players, it is different; it is winnable. But in the event, with server-powered LOTL, its insanity. EACH MINION TAKES MANA. It should NOT be that way. I can see her fixed to drain HALF mana from ALL enemies, & swords doing ONLY damage, when she procs, but when the sword minions hit and do damage AND suck wads of mana? No. Thats WAY too OP.

FIX HER or remove her from events until this can be recitifed. As I stated before: Ive been playing for quite some time now - almost 2 years - and this is just pure ANTI-player. You fixed Telluria to some extent, you can now fix Lady Of The Lake. I spent over 400 gems to ‘keep fighting’ on both tiers, stacking maxxed 4 and 5* reds vs her, to no avail.

And: It certainly doesn’t help when your latest algorithm obviously works against the player, as well.
Enemy heroes auto-attacking the lowest hp defensive heroes only, and MASSIVE OMISSION of any tiles matching the colour of any defense heroes which have been double or tripled up on (it used to be only a little bit…now it is just ludicrous).
Trust me when I say I THOUGHT you’d fix and work on these problems, hence me waiting a long time to contact you.
But since it has only gotten worse, here I am.

If this is indicitive of how you ‘care’ about your players (get them to spend gems via KNOWING the task is impossible and therefore enticing them to buy gems) then that is shameful. You already make multi-millions from the p2p players so you are not hurting for money. So there is no real need to FORCE players to spend their collected gems and subsequently entice them to buy more.
ESPECIALLY NOWDAYS when people are GROSSLY SHORT ON $$ THANKS TO COVID19 LOSS OF INCOMES AROUND THE WORLD.

Your game used to be challenging and fun. This is the 1st time I have ever encountered such a blatantly impossible-to-beat event, especially when the color-specific tiles are so obviously omitted - as has been going on for a while now - as well.

FIX THESE PROBLEMS ASAP PLEASE. I have continued to play and support your game because it was fun and challenging. The OP Lady Of The Lake and the tile algorithm need fixing, asap, so players can get back to enjoying the game. An unwinnable game - unless you are p2p and have spent thousands and have super-maxxed 5* hero teams - is no fun for anyone. And I guarantee you theres more who DON’T have super-duper-maxxed 5* teams, than those who do.
PLEASE show us you care about the players…not just your already overflowing pocketbooks. Thanks and God bless.

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: :crown: [Jul 2020] Knights of Avalon Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

A post was merged into an existing topic: :crown: [Jul 2020] Knights of Avalon Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results