šŸ“Æ Lady Loki ā€“ New Season 3 Hero ā€“ 5* Fire/Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Thanks, these comments are very valuable. In the end, I should max both of them, for sure. I do lack raw power in reds, so Kong might be an obvious choice. Especially paired with Wilbur, right now I have Sumle for that job. But at the same time, more strategy = more fun (perhaps frustration from time to time). I might bring Loki to 3-70 and then check this unique mechanics. If I like it, decision is made. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have both Lady Loki and Guardian Kong, and I maxed out Lady Loki because of class (Fighter is much better than Barbarian). Lady Loki has some advantages against common defenses like GTV or Kunchen over Guardian Kong, but it requires some smart tactics to use her to full potential.

G. Kong is much simpler.

1 Like

Lady Loki, Iā€™ve got both maxed. She stands by herself and you can plug her into almost any team. Kong needs emblems, an attack buffer and defense dropper to really shine.

1 Like

I already had Kong maxed when I pulled Lady Loki. Maxed her as well.

I use them both interchangeably to be honest, Lady Loki against a team of plenty debuffs and Kong when there is none or not so many.

I suggest the same approach. Kong does more damage but is very squishy. Mine is emblemmed and still dies quite easily. But man does he bite when he has chance to. Lady Loki makes the game incredibly fun. Just eat all the sh*t they send at you and spit it back with a smile. Works better than cleanse. But her hit isnā€™t that big, so when thereā€™s not that many debuffs in tank and flank she becomes useless.

I think itā€™s worth maxing both. If I had to choose one I would recommend Loki, just for the satisfaction she provides on the battlefield.

2 Likes

Sounds like I imagined it would be. :blush:
Looks like I have red projects for a loooong timeā€¦ I do have 2nd Gravemaker. As good as he is, I would love to try something different. I will come back later to him. Eventually. Poor Noor, I wanted to give her a chance. :see_no_evil:

This is a VERY niche use, but my favorite use of her so far is returning the damage from the Boss version of Lady Locke in Pirates event. That DOT is way higher than any raid team, and it devastates L15 quickly. So much fun. :slight_smile: My alliance could hardly believe my L15 score in Pirates because it killed them so fast. Iā€™m not a top finisher or anything, but my single playthrough gave a stupidly high score on that stage with little effort.

3 Likes

When you fight GTV, or Jean-FranƧois, Neith etcā€¦ Lady Loki can be really useful and fun. Iā€™m ok sheā€™s a niche heroe, but what a niche !

1 Like

So, Iā€™ve finally maxed her!

Iā€™m thinking about the best emblem path now, there is only one reply here and it says go attack path. What do other people recommend?

I initially thought def/health path would be best since the damage from the special is not that high anyway and her mechanic relies on throwing back ailments anyway but now Iā€™m unsureā€¦

On any hero I may use on titans I take down the attack path and because her starting attack stat is very good she should be able to push her way onto the titan squad.

I donā€™t plan to put her on defense and I raid with her occasionally (I canā€™t seem to let her replace Zimkitha that is a fast cleanse AND the 4% healing which really does save the reds when running more than one). She always comes to war against the biggest ailment casting team I can find. Yes, it is great fun when it all comes together in a glorious spray of returned DoTs and debuffs accopanied by a solid hit.

If you plan on using her on defense you would probably be better served by a more defensive emblem path.

1 Like

Thank you, thatā€™s a good point.

Iā€™m actually debating on how I could fit her in my defense team, which I would probably have to totally revamp to do that, since I also want to put Skadi in thereā€¦ Oh wellā€¦ I might open a different thread for that one :sweat_smile:

Just be aware that she has s bug when fighting Neith who blinds her.so when she throws her special back it can miss. SG are aware of it and it wonā€™t be for fixed until v35

Yes, Iā€™ve read that and Iā€™m avoiding teams with blinding heros when I want to use her. Thanks :slight_smile:

Its not the end of the world if she is affected by blind. She will cleanse the blind and has a 65ish% chance of throwing back blind & other ailments to each of the heroes.

1 Like

Youā€™re right, but Iā€™d rather see her lift the blind and throw it back 100%, everytime :wink:

2 Likes

I have went hp/defense because I want to rely on her cleanse+ to save my other heroes so the more hits she can take the better.

Her hit % is small and any attack bonus makes no difference.

I am not sure how she is a titan hero, the ailment green titans have isnā€™t game breaking and can be cleanse with antidote. Even if she temporary makes it to the squad, she wonā€™t fit there forever, so I wouldnā€™t sacrifice this def for little more tile hit.

Sheā€™s also not a hero for your defense, donā€™t even try. Any hero of such nature that requires planning around firing is bad for defense. Opponent can just not take ailments or not use them before Loki and she is 100% useless.

2 Likes

I went full defense path because for me she in combi with Marjana and Gravey she needs to stay aliveā€¦still with full defense path she has 777 atk so quite ok thereā€¦925 def with chance to revive is great.

This is a strange statement because thatā€™s equivalent to you saying that cleansers are useless on defence

Cleansers are usually something else beside just cleansing, and you place them on defense for that other reason mostly. Yes, cleanse itself on defense is rather weak because AI will not think about timing it correctly. All that Loki does is just cleanse as the dmg that comes with it is rather joke tier coming at average speed.

I went up against a defence with Lady Loki. Vanda and GM fired their ailments. Lady Loki activated, took up the ailments and threw them back at my team. But the ailments wonā€™t stick because Vandaā€™s protection is active.

Lady Loki inflicted damage as expected. I am not sure whether her damage included the extra 8% per ailment. Does anyone know?

Yeah it would have scaled based on removed ailments