📯 Lady Loki – New Season 3 Hero – 5* Fire/Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

In wars I run mono so my team config is different. But for raids (and tournies where applicable) I run tihs setup and I while it is most certainly for fun it is also the team I play with more than 50% of my E&P life and so it is also very much practrical

That’s true for norse mythology, but in Empires and Puzzles, Lady Loki is clearly supposed to be female. Lord Loki (male) is currently in beta and will be released in the next couple of months.

E&P will have two Lokis, one female and one male, who look very similar since they’re supposed to be the same character. For what’s it worth, Bera was originally called Salmon Loki to cover all their bases as far as mythology is concerned.

Is it normal that lady loki can miss if she gets blind by justice or drake ?
she is supposed to clean and distribute the status ailments first and then attack, cant understand how she can miss

I’ve noticed that too and it’s rather irritating. It doesn’t follow with the standard way skills trigger.

i think its a bug, it needs to be fixed

1 Like

Ok so its not a bug fine
She can miss when reallocating status, but after that she is supposed to be cleaned
So she shouldnt miss on her hit damage, why she miss both reallocating status and her hits ?

1 Like

Unconfirmed if a bug or not. Staff haven’t updated.

1 Like

Cookie Settings