📯 Lady Loki – New Season 3 Hero – 5* Fire/Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

But Loke is a male God.

thats y name is Lady Loki

1 Like

Loki is a shapeshifter! He/ she can change form to confuse someone & trick them

4 Likes

Loki has also given birth in one of the legends, as a female of course. :upside_down_face:

The translation of the skill is terrible wrong in portuguese

Here is some information for you about the Portugese version:

@Heindall

2 Likes

Is it full level?
Cause if it’s full level the damage is quite low.

Cause you had 12 ailments and just give damage to enemy like 300ish?? Ouch…

But the Dispel and give it back to them is good

She seems to be maxed judging by her HP numbers but probably no emblems.

12 ailments take her special to 246%. I didn’t work the numbers but I think 246% damage to all at 747 ATT should be higher than 300 damage on avg,

She might be affected by Vela’s attack down, though I doubt it since according to the card, she first takes all the dispellable ailments from all allies, thean deals damage. I doubt “all allies” means everyone else but her, but that’s an interesting remark.

3 Likes

Yeah, she’s fully livened.

No emblems.

She can’t be as it’s replaced first before damage. Just like Kageburado (but in different way)
Or maybe not. Who knows.

I am curious if you can try this.

Well all team got Vela water damage and enemies still on five.
Is it possible that the changing ailments can be too random that one enemies can get twice effect?

So instead of all 5 enemies getting back the water damage. Probably just 4/3/2/1 heroes worst case because they got the Ailments twice or maybe three times which is useless…

This is incorrect. It’s because Drake resisted the status ailments. And 2 of the enemies already had burn from the AsKaN’s own GM.
@Dannyoh31

@CHENZ The reallocated status ailments shouldn’t target the same hero with the same status twice. If all 5 of your heroes have water damage, it will reallocate the water damage to all 5 enemies, unless a hero resists.

2 Likes

Tyr 20 fire characters

No they take all dispellable Status ailments from all aliens and randomly cast them on all enemies. No overlapping.

@CHENZ

No they take all dispellable Status ailments from all aliens and randomly cast them on all enemies. No overlapping.

Guv, congrats on the great pull! Definitely go with Lady Loki. I’ve played a lot with Tyr and he lacks the firepower to make the difference needed. Marjana can be counted on to kill an opposing hero, especially late in battle, Tyr can’t. He is fun to play with though, if you can get chain revives. But Lady Loki seems fun too.

1 Like

Of course in a world where fast/very fast heroes rules (Telluria apart), you can expect an average like him (her?) is not going to be broken.
And it is not, whales can totally let her slip away.

That said, he (she?) is useful and fun.

I would put him (her?) in the same league of Onatel.

1 Like

I got Elkanen AND Isarnia in my 10-pull. More frustrating than getting nothing IMO. Arrrrrgggghhhhh!

1 Like

x10 summon - all 10 are classic rare 3*

Enemy Heroes must have triggered to take advantage of your Special. That’s why I don’t find the average speed an obstacle.

2 Likes