Lady loki and Miki’s special

Every time i go against Miki with my Lady Loki this happens: Miki casts at my allies 3 silences, i fire Lady Loki and she only returns 1 silence Back at the enemy. This never happens against other heroes like Hel or Vela or GM or lady Loke etc. Only against Miki every time. Is this a bug or is there an explanation?

Have a look at this

1 Like

Miki has an innate ability to resist silences.

If Miki is allocated one of the “silences” he will resist it.

You are right about that, and i am well aware of that too. I can see when it is being transferred at Miki because a message shows up which says resist. If it hits Miki no other enemy gets it. If it doesn’t hit Miki only one enemy gets it. Should be 3 thought

I have a video but don’t know if I can upload it.

You can use YouTube. I had to upload a video and couldn’t use the forum, I needes to upload it on YouTube.

1 Like

There will only be as many effects transferred as are on your heroes at the time of casting.

If Miki only targetted 2x of your heroes, there are only 2 ailments to transfer. Thus if Miki resists one, there is only 1 remaining.

As Nexus said, the forum doesn’t support video uploads so you have to upload to another video hosting site (such as youtube, Google drive etc…) and then share it here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings