Lady locke.....Good or not?!?!

So 3 hotms in 1 lineup?

Yea thats pretty doable by a large amount of the population

Depends on how long they have been playing I would guess. But even without a HOTM I would go 4 star with the defense downs or buffs over a high tile attack. I just did 85K damage with an all 4 star teamā€¦its the combo that matters.

Idk. I maxed locke but dont have evelyn. And greg isnt maxed. Locke definitely made substantial difference in my titan team. Her DoT does come in handy for attacks as well as her cleanse. Her tile damage even if just doubled up with 1 other green can hurt a blue flank or tank pretty quick

Her DoT doesnt go away when she dies either

I have no complaints bout her

Iā€™m 1 of the few tho i guess

3 Likes

Its all opinion - and that will vary based on play style, existing team and past experiences. Iā€™m not saying anyone is wrong, Iā€™m just saying what it is like for me and why.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the opinions alot to think about here b4 i pull the trigger

Lady Locke is absolutely insane, way better than lianna

With troops youre looking at 1000 damage per enemy

And she cleanses

And she has one of the highest attack stats

3 Likes

Dishing out 3k damage and fast mana AND cleansesā€¦ she might be more dangerous than Gravemaker.

2 Likes

Average mana

And thankfully sheā€™s rare as hell

Very underrated hero

1 Like

she looks amazing to me. I have her but canā€™t decide because Iā€™m so undecided on a true tank. Sheā€™d be supporting role but if I take kunch and onatel Iā€™d lean Lianna just to have a killer striker. I do have morgan also. Also have hatter but heā€™s way more situational. Onatel, kunch, santa , are my best defensive. My only 1 5 star team is albi, hel, Ariel , marj, Posiden. Wanted ursela and then I could have thought about taking atomos then. Iā€™m really debating Locke though.

1 Like

Locke needs the emblems more than mits in my opinion. Increase her durability

Of course assuming you use neither on defense

1 Like

Thatā€™s a tough call

Iā€™m not much into grading/ranking on just a general scale

It would depend on who you already have maxed, both in greens and other colors and who sheā€™s competing with for the tonics

1 Like

I like Lady Locke more than every regular green hero except Lianna, although I donā€™t have her. I think she is very handy in bloody tournaments for her cleanse and she should also help with taking care of riposte heroes. Her DoT is very strong, but rather slow and not so strong in first 2 turns.

3 Likes

I would probly go kingston since you have no maxed snipe in green

But could see how locke makes sense

Think youā€™ll max both anyways, see no harm in goin locke first

1 Like

I wish I had her. Unique skill set and packs a wallop! That DoT has been a real pain to deal with when Iā€™ve fought her in raids. The key to using her is forcing your foe to bring heroes for someone else. Sometimes that means they donā€™t bring a defender for her. Most times that means someone dies.

2 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: :information_source: Lady Locke ā€“ 5* Nature/Green from Pirates of Corellia