Lady Locke damage difference between mine and an opponent

Dear all,

I’m confused with this one - two screenshots - one is from a raid opponent and the lower one is mine. Why is the special damage so different? Ok mine is not fully levelled up but the special is at max.

1 Like

Each attack point adds up to special, no matter if its by leveling or embleming imo :fox_face:

Damage over time scales with the attack power of a hero. Level up your Lady Locke and her damage over time will increase as well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Emblemed one has more attack and adds up to special then, no math professor so don’t know the formula :thinking: maybe @Math-Teacher or @Math4lyfe can calculate that :smile: but as I see it Hansel has about 10% more attack power when emblemed and about 10% more special damage then.

2 Likes

Theres a thread called understanding dot in I think the player guide sections that explains in detail. I think it was @Guvnor that pulled it together, but my memory is useless currently so may be misremembering that too…

Just checked it was in fact @littleKAF

2 Likes

Fascinating - didn’t know about this … making a basic calculation shows that lady locke’s special damage is 1.08 times her attack value.

But how did this go under the radar? Is there a list of hero’s who exhibit this and is the multiplier different for each hero?

1 Like

hasnt gone under radar imo, there is a fixed amount for a maxed hero, not 1.08, thats lady locke, hansel running same system has about 0,25 special of attack power, other examples are chesire cat doing about 0,40 dot of attack power etc, but same system, the more attack then added by emblems the more damage over time or damage by a skill not including % imo.

1 Like

Just as a note, attack added by troops will increase DoT effects further, so a high level troop will increase the damage lady Locke deals. But an attack boost (or debuff) applied during a fight (e.g. Boldtusk) will not alter the damage applied

1 Like

And here is the link.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings