šŸ“ā€ā˜  Lady Locke ā€“ 5* Nature/Green from Pirates of Corellia

Do you need a tank or a staller (makes offensive raids last longer)? Telluria.

Do you need a cleanser and DoT? Locke

Do you not have 6 tonics and 8 shields? Bryn.

If you can only have one 5* or the other, Telluria probably gives you a bit more, but theyā€™re both really good heroā€™s

I have enough shields to max Bryn anyway. I have too many tanks but Telluria is such a great hero. On the other hand a 5* event hero is something very rare for a c2p/f2p so Iā€™d like to have her in my team if only for bragging rewards :smiley:

Lol and now Iā€™ve got Horghall as my first ever TC20 hero, March is definitely a green month for me.

I have three of them and maximazing Melendorā€¦ .arrrrggghhh

6 tonics & 16 shiledsā€¦but I want all maxed :frowning:

1 Like

Long time Reader first time posterā€¦thanks to all who take their time to post opinions and help!! You guys rock.

I have 2 questions. One I think I know the answer. The other not so much. I also know these questions need more info to answer better. But any help would be great.

1. I have mats for a green 5*. I could Level a 2nd Telluria, Lady Locke or wait for Lianna (I have her costume from back in November but the hero has eluded me. Which should I do? I donā€™t have a good nature hero for Titans at the moment so LL seems likely with her Tile damage. Thoughts?

2. Assuming people advise on Lady Locke, I also have Ursena that Iā€™m waiting on one Tabbard to final ascend. Which of the 2 should I emblem?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Locke for max green imo

Ursena for emblems if sheā€™s goin in ur defense

If neither go in defense i would split the emblems between both

Locke isnā€™t a lackluster green that you only wanna max if u donā€™t get other good heroes(kadilen, elkanen, probly others would be ones u max since u cant get better heroes)

Locke is a hero worth maxing regardless of what other greens you have. Now if you had lianna, sure choosing between the 2 would be a tough choice. But without any current competition for the tonics, locke is a no-regret hero if you ask me.

800 base attack
Only green cleanser
Bypasses all these crazy buffs goin around and minions

5 Likes

Thanks Rigs! Thatā€™s what I was hoping to hear. Her tile damage and DoT is something I really need.

1 Like

We rotate tanks in WAR defense. So I can see myself using Ursena on defensive alignments in the future. Probably not so much with LL. Iā€™ll throw my initial emblems on Ursena and then go from there.

1 Like

So since I posted this I ended up receiving Heimdall in a Summons pull. I already have Telluria maxed with some emblems. Is there room for Heimdall on defense with Telluria? Do I stick with Lady Locke? Or put her on the back burner for now and use them on a very tough hero like Heimdall? I could bring either hero I donā€™t max to 3-70. Am I over thinking this? Green mats donā€™t come around too often

@coopchex, Iā€™m in the same boat as youā€¦I have Telluria maxed +11, but I have earmarked the next bulbous of tonics to go to Heimdall (3/70). I just finished up LL at 3/70. I love that LL hits hard and has a cleansing SS, but doesnā€™t Heimdallā€™s mechanics outshine LLā€™s?
I still need three more tonics so my decision doesnā€™t need to be made nowā€¦or even next week :frowning: but I would like to see what the forum audience has to say. As context here is who I have in my green lineup: LotL +11, Telluria +11, Kingston +14, MN 4/80, Horghall +3, Heimdall 3/70, Lady Locke 3/70, Morgan Le Fay 3/70, Tarlak 3/70, Kingston (dupe) 3/70, Ratatoskr 2/33. Then a lot of dupe greens all at 1/1.
Looking forward to reading feedback

The more I think about this. Heimdall has a still very useful at 3-70. Lady Locke not so much as her special needs attack stats to be effective and her defense is very low at 3-70. My green team lacks a punch and LL can provide that. I donā€™t think Iā€™m gonna use both Heim and Telluria on my defense so there isnā€™t a rush there. I think I can wait on Heim for the next set of Tonics. And heā€™s very good awful at 3-70. His Defense is 700+ And his HP wonā€™t matter since he can double it on his special. He will be useful in WAR and Quest events at 3-70. LL wonā€™t be very useful at 3-70.

That being said Iā€™m leaning towards LL unless Someone says Iā€™m crazy and that both Telluria and Heim can be used in my defense

1 Like

Just an update. I ascended Lady Locke to final tier. Sheā€™s not finished yet but halfway. And Iā€™m so glad I did. She is awesome on Tile damage and her special DoT is simply devastating. The fact it bypasses defense buffs and Riposte is even a bigger plus. I love sending her special on the right or left side of the formation and watching the heroā€™s on the wings just wither away to nothing.

So glad I took the advice here. Thanks guys.

6 Likes

Was this a 20 emblemed defensive path?

What I like about locke is that her DOT stacks with the other regular DOTs like burn and poison. you can shut a cleanser with Proteus and get poison and curse damage for devastating damage. The one problem is that she is quite tricky to time

2 Likes

And now I have them maxed and emblemed. It took only 5 months xD

1 Like

I think she is so great but I saw some bad comments about her that disappoint me.
Is she worth ascending?
I mean between Lianna, Aldrich and Mother of North

Hi, Lady Locke is a very good offensive hero. Her high attack stat and her special can make a lot of damages. However, she is not that good in defense.
What are your maxed green 5* ?

She is worth it. One of the few green cleaner and awesome damage. She basically can beat one side alone while you deal with the other side

1 Like

Mother North and C Elkanen
I just want to know why there is wrong comments about her, I try to work on her

Maybe itā€™s just because sheā€™s average, and her DOT is cleansable. This is her main weakness.

1 Like

What are the bad comments about her? Perhaps itā€™s easy to address those.

The biggest one I can think of is she doesnā€™t kill immediately.

Without other context I would rather have the other 3 you mentioned than Lady Locke.