🏴‍☠ Lady Locke – 5* Nature/Green from Pirates of Corellia

I used her for a short time at 70 but it was a different game back then

Did you run into any durability issues?(also her DoT isn’t the same at 70 as 80 since it goes up with her attack stat)

2 Likes

DOT seemed like fix damage based on special attacks level - if it goes up, even better - but found her very usable on 70 already.

2 Likes

1 would think so since that’s how % special skills work but even those get stronger as a hero gets stronger since the % is a % of their attack stat

It’s the same principle with DoT

You’ll notice it if you start embleming her and watchin her DoT increase as her attack increases(though i would personally still go heavier on the durability path since she is pretty soft for average mana these days and her DoT already bypasses def buffs so pretty solid as is)

3 Likes

Sneaky sneaky linky linky:

Fast hitters rule the game, unless you have Lady Locke and know how to use her. 3,297 damage is no joke.

1 Like

Thanks for that clear endorsement!

I just scored her, and I had already made up my mind to give her the tonics before my second Kingston (green 5* in waiting). The emotional choice for sure! Cos, you know, I already have a Kingston.

So happy you like her! @Rigs, you’ve helped me massively before, I appreciate your opinion!

3 Likes

Hope you enjoy her as much as i do and i can help more in the future

Just keep in mind whatever i say is just what you called it, an opinion, and those can vary so definitely best to read the positives & negatives before makin a decision

2 Likes

Congrats! My ally got her too today, I pulled Marie ThÊrèse instead this thursday.

I think Locke is good. There are not that many 5* dispellers (though Viv can be gotten from TC20) and unless you’re able to charge yours and have him/her ready when Locke fires, you may be screwed, as that poison of hers takes more than 50% of most heroes’ HP. Combine that with some regular hits and it is a problem. She is completely screwed by Grazul though.

Btw only today I noticed she is in fact undead. Creepy. Maybe MT animated her?

4 Likes

Oh, I so desire Marie! Emotional favourite! That’s why I did the 20+ pulls. Stopped when I got to Lady Luck though (ended up with 3 more Peters :roll_eyes:)

But I love Pirates. They have guns!

2 Likes

Of course it’s just an opinion. And I have opinions too which are just opinions and I have a bit of experience now…

Just sometimes these opinions click and that’s, well, nice. My completely redesigned def team launched my guys to stardom, now I can relax.

I stand by my purely intuitive decisions, I leveled the Queen of Hearts before Grazul for example because I wanted to play with her. Against logic, against stats. I already had Blacky. Absolutely no regrets! She’s awesome!

2 Likes

I’m afraid all pirates are undead. I love her design the most from Corellia and I’m so happy to pull her! But she has to wait to be leveled.

2 Likes

Full fathom five thy father lies;
Of his bones are coral made;
Those are pearls that were his eyes:
Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.
Sea-nymphs hourly ring his knell
Hark! Now I hear them – Ding-dong, bell.

From Shakespeare’s Tempest…

4 Likes

Possible. I mean Boomer and Kestrel don’t look explicitly undead, but they might be. Indeed they all look inspired by Pirates of the Carribean and Marie is probably a stand-in for Calypso, and in that movie good chunk of them was undead because of the cursed treasure.

1 Like

Boomer has naked ribs and Kestrel’s skin looks rotting. They all have creepy designs although Lady Locke looks the most elegant of them like a Corpse Bride :smiley:

2 Likes

Come on, Kestrel is a “dead” ringer for Jack Sparrow!

1 Like

Both undead. Kestrel is an undead Jack Sparrow

2 Likes

Lady locke is not that bad.
To make the best use of her you would preferably want to have proteus or azlar to bait out their cures so that her special can have maximum effect.

3 Likes

Just pulled her and I want to level her up. Evelyn is almost maxed, but Brynhild is also an awesome contender for my green feeders and mats.

Got tonics waiting?

Yes - I’d do Locke.
No - Brynhild

3 Likes

Nah, not enough tonics at the moment. I actually need a compass first, they tend to run out pretty quick in this game.

1 Like