🦅 Kullervo – 5* Holy / Yellow from Legends of Kalevala

9 EHTs, with my 5. Token I pulled kullervo

Was leveling Kara, but I guess switching to kullervo is the only right choice?

4 Likes

Kara will help in both attack and defense while kollervo for mainly turnaments and raid only… So depends on your roster… Which one you need

1 Like

Made a quick video of 5 attacks with Kullervo. This was a quickie so it’s not focused on only him, but he goes off in a few of the fights at the right time. E.g. in the second fight he stops both Milena and Octros from going off, and you can also see the self-heal passive healing him for 298.

1 Like

same situation. I think Kullervo is a better option for defense, at least I think I would be more afraid to face him than Kara. the question is if I go by route of attack, defense or mixed

1 Like

Kullervo to the front line, Kara can take a break :wink:

2 Likes

Since Kullervo main special is the mindless attack I’ll choose a def/heath path (so to stay alive) or a combination with an attack edge to improve his damage.
If you want to improve that numbers you can LB him.

For me Kullervo is mainly a support hero and at a second level a shooter!

3 Likes

I’ve been using him in every aid attack the last four days and he’s quite good. You can’t target that second hit, but you can target the first and that’s enough to stop a really annoying hero from going off. In hindsight I’d probably give him a bit more defensive emblems (I went full sword) but he’s working well.

2 Likes

Great video. His timing to help out the fights seemed perfect. Any faster and he’d be op and any slower and he wouldn’t be able to make a difference. But he is a strong hero that can help turn the tide. Can’t wait to get mine leveled and used.

Can’t say enough! Single pull scored a gem! Looks like a fun one Kara’s gonna have to chill for a bit

5 Likes

Same here, purchased the $10 valor pass and scored him on my first coin pull from the PoV rewards.

7 Likes

Yeah he’s got that Kill Bill /Kung Fu vibe lol small knife but delivers a mean slice! I’m digging him congrats to all that pulls a fun but deadly hero

4 Likes

Ahhh…Kill Bill, I’ve been trying to figure out his look. You absolutely nailed it!

2 Likes

I get Fabio meets Rob Lowe

3 Likes

This dude looks straight up like the crypt keeper.

Well, take a look on the German Wikipedia entry to the Kalevala mythology:

I think this is where they got their inspiration from. :wink:

3 Likes

Well, that was pretty effing dark. Reminds me so much the Greek mythology I read in my youth.

1 Like

Just did the same - finally broke down and got the Valor pass and first eht turned into kullervo

6 Likes

Max kullervo first or cLeo? Will do both but it’ll be some time to finish the 2nd holy.

4 Likes

Guess it depends on your roster and which you need more, I would personally do C. Leonida first for the holy debuff particularly against titans. Can’t go wrong either way, both are awesome heroes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Kullervo is amazing!

1 Like