🦅 Kullervo – 5* Holy / Yellow from Legends of Kalevala

:dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Geez. 590 summons to get him? wow. I heard someone once did 2300 pulls when ninjas came out. Cobalt eluded them. math wise, they spent about $6k on it.

If they got it like that, then by all means, but I hope they were able to eat and live after that.

1 Like

There are many players in this forum that end up wasting $ and resources and time on a hero that soon gets replaced/outdated or end up not being the “best” use case or sit at the bench. I was a victim of this too when I got started. Just trying to offer some facts.

4 Likes

All players suffer from getting heroes who aren’t as good as others, outside of the whales who chase after everything until they get it. That said, Kullervo is a great hero and your “facts” I find misleading, especially suggesting his only use is in Rush (if even that).

He is like Zekena but with a much more dangerous effect on each of his hits, and is subsequently balanced by being dropped down to Average speed. What more do you want here? Fast mana?

Also keep in mind that each player may not have the same roster as you or others… If people were going crazy over Iku-Turso being super powerful (they aren’t) I think it would be fair to interject and warn people that may not be the case, and clearly explain why. Even then, a player with a limited roster should not really be discouraged if they pull Iku-Turso because he is better than many other Nature heroes, especially the heroes a player doesn’t have.

12 Likes

I just had a comment on Kullervo’s appearance, where are his abs?

2 Likes

Got Kullervo number 2. Gonna take a break from pulls for now.

6 Likes

Louhi tank in reverse V, and two Kulervos flanks.

Louhi dispells Ursena yellow deflect and puts def down and survives alot more vs black tiles, 2 kullervos prevent all to cast if not outright clean place of all the dark problems :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like Kullervo and think that mindless attack attached to his strikes really makes him the superior double hitter. I wrote a post about him on my blog:

Thanks!

16 Likes

Good job. I notice that in your review sais 450%, not 470%

3 Likes

Cheers! Thanks for that.

I’d love to have him and Zekena when fighting titans.

I wonder, with some magic potions, if you could skip having a healer by locking them down with Kullervo.

I was very lucky to get him in 10pull but now I have to decide if he is worth the matts compared to Kara, Horus or Zekena. As I read here in your comments he’s totally worth it, cause he can play both offense and defense giving you also some nice passives and talents.

1 Like

Against titans!, does he hit twice and make titan diasabled?

1 Like

Zekena hits one left enemy twice, so Kullervo should do the same.

1 Like

Zekeena has a special place beacuse he is a titan hero - going for highest scores // Kulervo role with titants is preventing him to cast, thus helping team survive longer, but wont get you highest score ( but generall increase in score due to higher survivability for majority of players.

Kullervo has an edge in player vs player (wars, raids, tournaments) and Zekeena edges Kullervo in Challenge events going for highest score.

Zekeena does better on wing due to faster speed, Kulervo as tank, both are similarly strong as flanks.

Both are equally impressive in my opinion and can be beneficial even in places, where one edges another one.

It depends more, in which departmen you wish to excell more :wink:

Good problem to have choosing between two top tier heroes!

10 Likes

Thanx!! Very descriptive and analytical reply!
Zekena and Kullervo are totally different heroes although they may look similar.

I agree Zekena is a titan killer hero and a Kullervo is a versatile with many uses.
Both will be maxed, that’s for sure!
Since I’ve only got 5 darts I would prioritize one of them for now… :sob:

2 Likes

I have almost the same dilema like you.
Kara is almost done 4/71 and after I need to chose Mortega or Kullervo. Both of them looks awsome :wink: Mica and Horus will stay put on 3/70. I am really disappointed by Horus :frowning:

Glad I could help :slight_smile:

I am curious to hear, for which one you will decide.

I love my motega, but kull had that brew hero scent…