Kravekrush revive block v Nadezhda revive buff

1: Nadezhda had her self reviving buff from first charge active

2 Kravekrush fired

3 Nadezhda went into revive ghost form

4 Nadezhda revived

I see three possible explanations:
1 Equalizer war effect. It wasn’t this, but felt it needed to be stated.
2 Cleric resist. I did not see resist, but I could be mistaken
3 Revive block does not overwrite revive

I think #3 is most likely. I suggest a fix for one of two reasons. Either:
1 This isn’t supposed to happen
2 Clarification text. We don’t need more unclarified info in this game.

3 Likes

It’s an interesting one and agree it is all very misleading.

My main thought is that it could be related to part 2 of Kravekrushes skill where “can’t receive status effects that would resurrect them”

It semantics but there is a lot of that in this game where wording is hard to decipher and never made clear. I think that despite everyone terming what Nahezda and Tyr do as revive it is in fact resurrect?

As he blocks revive, her having the status effect to resurrect already active interferes and lets her do so. Complete guesswork though and could really do with clarification.

2 Likes

I have experienced this same issue with Kravekrush going against Tyr. Tyr had the revive buff already when Krave fired. Tyr died and revived. I think this is a bug.

2 Likes

I suspect the issue is that the first part of Kravekrush deals with Mother North and that type of revive. The second is Nadezhda type where she puts a status to revive. The thing is if she already has that status, Kravekrush isn’t going to overwrite it, but would prevent that status feom appearing if she were to fire within that time frame.

1 Like

Why not? If she has attack up and I hit her with attack down she now has attack down.

The buff is not undispellable either. That would make sense to me if it were.

I guess it’s possible that since Kravekrush says you can’t receive resurrect buff that you could have both resurrect buff and then Kravekrush debuff at same time. Perhaps this is the answer. that would be an underwhelming loophole to Kravekrush.

That somewhat defeats the purpose of Kravekrush to put in that loop hole.

I guess it depends if the game considers them complementary status like def up/down instead of 2 separate status.

But i haven’t seen the videoes/screenshots.

Incorrect suggestion due to lack of knowledge of Kravekrush special

Based on your screenshots, it appears that KK killed Nad with his damage. They updated things a while back so that if the damage is listed first, then the rest of the special doesn’t apply in rez situations.

So, under old rules, I may have killed a warrior with Peters. Peters would kill him, apply the silence, and then the fighter revive would trigger. When said fighter revived, he would be silenced.

Now, Peters kills the warrior, his revive triggers and the debuff isn’t applied. I believe this is what happened. KK’s damage killed Nad, she went into “waiting to rez” mode, and the debuff never applied

I would agree but Kravekrush specifically has damage as the third part of his special

2 Likes

Ah. Didn’t realize that. Hmmm

1 Like

@Petri There have now been two similar threads without response. Sometimes it feels like the only way to get attention is to have Dude or P4F contact y’all.

1 Like

Does Kravekrush’s skill also not work against Marie-Thérèse’s revive ?

1 Like

I have just sent Staff a message where I have asked them to look at this.

1 Like

Clearly tagging didn’t work :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.