Krampus or Glenda for scopes?

For raids, I prefer either my Dark mono (3 very fast) and my Nature (4 fast) mono. My Ice mono is average speed. (Kiril - Grimm - Krampus - Thorne - Isarnia/Sonya). I do have 3 mana troops and with Frosth being levelled up, I might use it more often when Elizabeth becomes more prevalent in 2700+ teams

In wars, Krampus goes as one of the off-color in my 3 Fire stack

I see. I no longer play mono whether in raids or war unless absolutely necessary (ie completely outclassed or weak color against tank) since it relies too much on the board. More than a few times the 1 off-color healer saved the whole team from certain death and turned a loss into a win.

My green 4-1 stack is the weakest in terms of total damage output (cMel-Buddy-Fogg-Liana-cRigs; not many hit-3 green heroes)) so I don’t normally use it unless I need the tank gone asap, which mostly applies to cMagni and Vela tanks. I prefer my red, blue, and dark 4-1 stacks since each has three hit-3 heroes and I can reliably kill 3 heroes with just 9 tiles.

As for Elizabeth, she’s still not too common and even less so as tank. More often she’s at flank and a blue stack may or may not be the most effective.

I believe the main point of running mono is to take out the tank in 3 tiles, then you want to ghost as much as possible, use special to take out the biggest threat. So after 4-5 matches you should win. It was a struggle for me to use mono until I could accomplish this task with each color.

1 Like

I use Krampus in most of my attack teams, as well as as my tank. What I’ve noticed going against him is that you have to plan for him. If you don’t get him down quickly, he can buy everyone else time to wipe you out. You either have to go mono/4-1, or get an insanely lucky board. If his special goes off and takes a light hit or two, even the best snipers won’t take him down in 1 shot.

Right now I run Tyr-C. Rigard-Krampus-Frigg-Uraeus and do fairly well.

I initially planned to replace Uraeus as soon as I had a better option but had the luck of pulling Elizabeth and I want to see how that pairing works once I get the feeders to finish her. I’m not sure who I want to replace once that happens. Any suggestions?

Side note- been waiting for enough tabards to ascend Freya for months and would consider tanking her and flanking Krampus. I haven’t tried him at flank yet because I don’t have anywhere near as suitable an option but most things I’ve read put him better at that position.

My only regret with Krampus is that I don’t have enough emblems to max him.

Another Krampus vote here. He’s a beast.