New Santa’s Challenge Hero in 2020 - Krampus!!
|Special Skill: Scourge of Joy|
|All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully
Christmas (Winter) Heroes now all have a family bonus for unique heroes of the same family.
Bonus for 2 / 3 heroes:
- +5% / +10% health for Minions
- +5% / +10% attack for Minions
Changes from Beta
There appear to be no changes to Krampus from the last-seen Beta stats, skill & design.
From #beta-beat thread:
What do you think of Krampus?
This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Krampus.
Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Krampus and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.
Some Popular Questions for Discussion
Is Krampus worth summoning for?
Would you use Krampus on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?
Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Krampus?
What heroes would you take when facing Krampus as an opponent?
Would you give Krampus Sorcerer Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?
What do you think of Krampus’ special?
What do you think of Krampus’ character design?
If you Summoned Krampus and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Krampus, and whether/how you plan to make use of her.*
|Avoiding Overspending & Heartache|
|Or: How many summons are needed to get a Seasonal Event Legendary Hero?|
It’s important to remember that Seasonal Event Heroes have extremely low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Seasonal Hero.
On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 4.9% chance of summoning a particular Seasonal Legendary Hero.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
Some useful insights:
- 39 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Seasonal Legendary Hero by pull 100
- 95 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Seasonal Legendary Hero by pull 598
- 99 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Seasonal Legendary Hero by pull 919
Putting that in Perspective
61 out of every 100 people won’t get a specific Seasonal Legendary Hero by the 100th pull
If 1 Million players each summoned 100 times, 610,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific Seasonal Legendary Hero
5 out of every 100 people won’t get the specific Seasonal Legendary Hero by the 598th pull
If 1 Million players each summoned 598 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific Seasonal Legendary Hero
More Insights & Reading
I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
- How much should I spend?- HotM cost, and odds, analysis
- What exactly is a Gacha? (Read before posting things about “unfair pulls”)
- [WARNING] A Summons Experience - Chasing Guardian Panther - A Warning for Chasing Heroes
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
- Hero Card Index Thread - coming soon
Other Santa’s Challenge (Winter) Hero Threads:
- 🎅 Mother North -- 5* Nature/ Green from Santa's Challenge (Winter)
- 🎅 Santa Claus -- 5* Fire/ Red from Santa's Challenge (Winter)
- 🎅 Buddy -- 4* Nature/ Green from Santa's Challenge (Winter)
- 🎅 Carol -- 4* Fire/ Red from Santa's Challenge (Winter) (NEW)
- 🎅 Frosty - 3* Ice/ Blue from Santa's Challenge (Winter) (NEW)
- 🎅 Rudolph - 3* Fire/ Red from Santa's Challenge (Winter)