Krampus @ 4/80 + 4 is intense!

I already have Alberich maxed though, and I have C. Kadilen waiting for mats. I was thinking: C. Sartana/C.Kadilen/Krampus/GM/C. Joon

I was really only thinking of maxing MN for the family bonus, but that’s probably not worth it.

Double resurrectors on wings is an absolutely deadly defense in rush formats

4 Likes

Krampus does not seem to be any more powerful than Black Knight. If SG was committed to power inflation to get us to spend more, they would not nerf when needed.

2 Likes

Especially if red heroes are not allowed :slight_smile:

Ha , have that setup except seshat for Santana
Whilst krampus is +11 and ckad +10 and rest +18, the defence got destroyed lost 228 trophies overnight

1 Like

Mine has been doing better lately. Keeping me around 2600 or so.

2 Likes

Nerfs have happened and now Krampus is another example of an OP hero in stats and simply putting Santa on the trash can.

SG seems to like tricking us into “strong heroes”

now if they nerf him after 4-5 months?

will we have the same bait again? spend for him, he is op, and nerf him and trash everyone like they did with telly and vela?

what is the point?

EVERYONE new Telly was insanely strong, and Vela got dragged becausw of Sg’s “bad decision” or evil decision.

now i see some resemblance in how Krampus is so OP compared to Santa for example.

just a shame because i have lost faith and trust and believe he will be nerfed.

and i vote for his nerf as well, to hell with power creep, game will not last many years like this.

2 Likes

In what way is Krampus OP and Black Knight is not?

I think there is often confusion between powerful and over-powered.

Regardless, considering the drop rate of a seasonal hero like Krampus to the drop rate of a HOTM like Telluria, it will take 3–4 years to see as many copies of Krampus on the battlefield as we see Telluria. The impact of Telluria and Vela was huge because they are given out like candy and the synergy emphasized the OP of these heroes.

And, again, if SG is so evil they wouldn’t nerf. They would keep selling power creep to encourage more and more spending.

4 Likes

As per my other krampus post on another thread , he is a crap tank , even putting him in same league as telly is absurd .
BK is far more powerful than krampus . Maybe you should campaign for BK to be nerfed and while at it , nerf the ninja heroes , Odin and frigg who are all better than krampus

4 Likes