🐍 Kobra Kai is now recruiting new members!

Kobra Kai is looking for new members to add to our ranks. We are a new guild and still learning the game. We’re laid back with no mandatory requirements or levels. Attacking the Titan would be nice but other than that we’re looking to increase our numbers.

Shoot me a message or check us out in game. All welcome!

:snake: Kobra Kai :snake:
Strike first.
Strike hard.
No mercy.

l0j0

Kobra Kai is a brand new Alliance. We are looking to fill our dojo with fresh recruits. Your experience with the game doesn’t matter, new or veteran players are welcome.

We have no mandatory requirements. We’re a laid back Alliance that tries to help each other out, kill Titans, level ourselves and our heroes.

Shoot me a message or check us out in game. All welcome!

:snake: Kobra Kai :snake:
Strike first.
Strike hard.
No mercy.

l0j0

Hello, sorry for asking that here but I didn’t find the answear elsewhere. Do you participate on wars? I am asking because of the short number of players you have, or it doesn’t matter?

Reminder that each alliance is allowed one recruitment thread. Thanks for following the rules. :slight_smile:

Yes, we do participate in wars. We are a new Alliance and looking for new, active players to join us. Vets are welcome. Looking to grow our ranks and stake our claim. Check us out.

l0j0