[KNOWN ISSUES] Friend Invites Not Working (Version 21.0.0) > INVITED FRIENDs ARE NOT ELIGIBLE ANYMORE > FIX: UPDATE TO V21.0.1 AND INVITE OTHER FRIENDS

you sure he clicked your link and didnt go to market and seached the game and installed it without your link invite? lol

(i say to you im red skin; do you believe me?)

Positive!!!
They sending me their account id as well

@Devilsfeather

…

Petri has been pretty proactive about closing these threads once he believes the issue is fully solved. Until an iOS fix rolls out, closing the thread would seem premature to me.

2 Likes

@Boolz
They should be able to track it. They know it wasn’t working, why do they believe this but not when someone is advising this problem they are aware of has happened to them

Almost everyone on the forum is a player like you, so our ability to provide detailed help with problems is pretty limited. At this point, you should probably contact SG customer support directly for help. Here’s how to do that.

2 Likes

Thank-you, I’ve done that!

1 Like

You’re welcome. Depending on what volume of issues they’re dealing with, it might take a couple of business days for them to get back to you.

Good luck. I hope they’re able to get you the appropriate rewards!

1 Like

muted topic for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it’s becoming frustrating for you, that’s a very wise call. Thanks for helping people out as much as you have :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I help the ones who understand what Im saying; after 1 2 retries is best to move along :wink:

Sorry @Boolz I only joined forum to try and sort out the issue. Totally new to this!