[KNOWN ISSUES] Friend Invites Not Working (Version 21.0.0) > INVITED FRIENDs ARE NOT ELIGIBLE ANYMORE > FIX: UPDATE TO V21.0.1 AND INVITE OTHER FRIENDS

android
and yes updated

what now? Will there be any more rewards? updated again. Maybe there’s something like that which gives us a link but it’s useless:unamused:

for me it worked on v21.

best to redo your steps and see if you missed something.

1 Like

@Ezzon

what messenger? you need the link from the game. see this [KNOWN ISSUES] Friend Invites Not Working (Version 21.0.0) > INVITED FRIENDs ARE NOT ELIGIBLE ANYMORE > FIX: UPDATE TO V21.0.1 AND INVITE OTHER FRIENDS - #10 by Petri

2 Likes

I posted the link from facebook messenger.
I did it right. but why did not it happen even when I updated it

@Petri any updates on iOS release?

I told her that I gave her a link to play her first time and she just played it on her cellphone

When? Before or after she made the update to 21.0.1 from 21.0.0 ?

1 Like

20 to 21 version
can I still get that reward? I do not think so

21.0.0 version was bugged. she needs to have at least 21.0.1. use a different google account and use again your link. = taking it from the beggining.

1 Like

I have exactly the same problem, they reached level 5 and did not receive their reward. Now they are level 10 and I got nothing. Have installed the update and so have they and it still is not fixed!!

the feature in v21.0.0 did not work.
after you and your friend updated, the game cant tell who invited who and so it did not linked you to him.

This means that the game it is seeing your game without an invitation.

IF INVITE WAS SENT WITH GAME V21.0.0 > FRIEND INVITED REWARD DOESNT WORK; EVEN AFTER YOU UPDATE

SOLUTION > MAKE A NEW FRIEND AFTER YOU UPDATE

UPDATE GAME TO LATEST VERSION (AT LEAST V21.0.1)
AFTER INVITED A FRIEND, ASK HIM TO CHECK AT INBOX>INVITES IF YOUR NAME APPEARS. :slight_smile:

@zephyr1, @Garanwyn

can we close this issue pls? ty :slight_smile:

So we lose the rewards permanently for the invite already sent.
That’s not fair and I don’t have anyone else to invite

can you prove you invited him? (anyone can come here and say the same)
did you send a ticket to support before v21.0.1 was released?

I don’t know what a ticket is, yes I can provide screenshot of my invite

anyone can do that.

in order to prove something you should have a recording of how your friend clicked the link you gave him and installed the game, played the tutorial and go to settings and see his game account id.

in this way you prove that it was your link that invited that specific account.

How on earth do I get a recording of them clicking the link I provided, downloading the game and playing?
They clicked the link I sent in messenger, installed the game and has been playing ever since

bottom line: you cant.

from the “Can I give you a refund?” person who handles complaints: “I cant know if the the complainer is telling the truth of not”

resolve: no fix.

hope i helped. and clarified it.
cheers :slight_smile: