[KNOWN ISSUES] Friend Invites Not Working (Version 21.0.0) > INVITED FRIENDs ARE NOT ELIGIBLE ANYMORE > FIX: UPDATE TO V21.0.1 AND INVITE OTHER FRIENDS

Please check the following FAQ article:

1 Like

@Petri

did exactly that;

I have succesfully invited 3 friends in the past. I know how to do it and did it accordingly.
Why would I report a bug if it would have worked as in the past?

Just received confirmation from developers, there is currently a known issue with friend invites in the new update (version 21). We are investigating this here and hope to fix the issue as soon as possible. My apologies for the inconvenience!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Good thing it’s confirmed. Thanks :wink:
I already created a ticket with IDs attached. Hope my friends will be linked to my account :stuck_out_tongue:

p.s. I work in Q&A. I have experience in creating issues :smile:

1 Like

This should be now fixed for Android - please update your game to the latest version (21.0.1). We’ll release the iOS fix as soon as we can!

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: works now

1 Like

you receive it at level 5.

also is not ok to share your id account

1 Like

I also provided a link from a messenger but I did not get the reward

Are you running on Android or iOS? And have you updated to the latest version of the app?

1 Like

can still get rewards even if it’s updated or even higher levels are provided by the link. please tell me?

android
and yes updated

what now? Will there be any more rewards? updated again. Maybe there’s something like that which gives us a link but it’s useless:unamused:

for me it worked on v21.

best to redo your steps and see if you missed something.

1 Like

@Ezzon

what messenger? you need the link from the game. see this [KNOWN ISSUES] Friend Invites Not Working (Version 21)

2 Likes

I posted the link from facebook messenger.
I did it right. but why did not it happen even when I updated it

@Petri any updates on iOS release?

I told her that I gave her a link to play her first time and she just played it on her cellphone

When? Before or after she made the update to 21.0.1 from 21.0.0 ?

1 Like

20 to 21 version
can I still get that reward? I do not think so

Cookie Settings