[Solved -- V32 Update] Zocc is not working with Onatel

It starts with the left mob selected and shows buffs with Onatel’s buff on final round. From the health that does appear to be the right mob. But even if we assume that he just cast her ability on the left mob it doesn’t explain the ability being up after the three tiles. Even with mana buff and max mana troop three tiles isn’t enough to get fully charged especially with only 25% mana steal on the boss…

2 Likes

Hmm, yeah, you’re right. The only possible way Onatel could have started that video with empty mana is if her special was fired right away. We see the enemy on the right has the 100% debuff (you can tell by the attack counter being at 3 turns, while the enemy on the left is at 2), so onatel must have targeted the enemy on the left, meaning (as you stated) that Fura would only have the 25% debuff at this point. Even assuming a 23+ mana troop on Onatel, the three tiles with Ariel’s buff would only fill her up to about 42%. You can see right before the end of the turn, her mana bar is nearly filled, and the last bit fills up by stealing 25% (presumably) of Fura’s end-of-turn incremental charge. So the other 50%ish of Onatel’s charge would have come from stealing 25% (presumably) of Fura’s charge from the three tiles that hit her, which obviously can’t be the case either. Sounds like a visual bug only, indeed!

@Petri

When Zocc uses his special skill with combination of Onatel’s special skill, Onatel doesn’t get 50% mana straight away, but after you move Shields on the field. After Zocc’s special skill 50% of mana is not added to the opponent and not added to Onatel. When you move shields it seems like Zocc’s 50% of mana added to Onatel from “nowhere”. There’s nothing wrong with that, but it’s a bit confusing.

2 Likes

If Onatel fires before Zocc, then all Mana that you gain on board will be stole cuz Onatel skill can’t be dispelled til effect end

If Onatel fires first, she will gain 25% of the 50% gain from Zocc’s special in the first round, 50% of the mana gain in the second round, 75% in the third and 100% in the fourth. Tile/shield mana gain for Onatel is not affected by Zocc’s special.

To be clear, she only gets the mana gain once from Zocc’s special. How much she gets depends on how long her special has been active. My post made it seems like it was cumulative, it is not. One time only.

The thing is, Zocc adds mana immediately, but it become stolen (available) only in the next turn. Although, if, for example, we shuffle board with tornado, mana is stolen and available immediately.

1 Like

I know that. But the question is about visual effect of gaining mana. Read my post carefully. Onatel does not get any of The Zocc’s mana until next move. Basically, when Zocc fires mana is not added to the opponent and not added to the Onatel, but it’s added to the Onatel in the next turn.

Screenshot_20200823-114408_Empires

Those are screenshots before and after Zocc fires. Onatel’s special was already in place (3rd round so she steals 75%). Look at her Mana bar before and after. She stole 75% of the 50% Mana gain from Kadilen right after Zocc fired. Not the next turn. In the same turn.

1 Like

1. Before Zocc’s special
  2. After Zocc’s special
  3. After I move some shields
1 Like

Interesting. Our two examples show two vastly different things. I wonder if it is because mine is from a raid and yours is from world map. The Fierce Wolverine is an Elite Enemy so it has a mana bar (unlike most of the enemies on world maps). Just really odd. Let me give it a try vs an elite enemy board.

1 Like

Odd and odder.

1. Before Zocc’s special
  2. After Zocc’s special

Onatel got her 75% of the Mana gain from Zocc’s specials without moving any tiles.

1 Like

Just a wild guess but do you both have the same version of the game? No mention of this in update notes but maybe this has something to do with it?

1 Like

I have the latest update from a couple of days ago.

Is it possible the bug only happens when Onatel’s status effect is on it’s final (100% steal) turn?

We have identified a visual issue with Otanel’s special when used with Zocc, and it will be fixed in version 32. I’ll mark this as a known issue.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Marking this one as solved in the V32 Update

3 Likes