[KNOWN ISSUE] Wrong sources for new Books of Power

Dear devs,
Sources for new Books of Power in in-game descriptions are different from Release notes.

And logically the version in Release notes looks much more like the truth :slight_smile:
Let’s look at the differences step by step.

1. “Rare Wanted Chest” in Release notes VS. “Wanted missions” in the game.
“Wanted missions” include ordinary Monster and Raid chests.
Can I get any Tome of Power from there?

Affects: Legendary Tome of Ascension, Legendary Tome of Experience, Legendary Tome of Golden Emblems

2. “Mystic vision” in Release notes VS. “-” in the game.
Affects: Epic Tome of Experience
This sources is not mentioned at all :slight_smile:

Kindly ask to check this.
Everyone will expect legendary loot from daily activities.

@Gabteeni , @Petri
@Guvnor , flag this for Dev/QA attention, please.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Other Tome items have the same issue.
All of them can be received from Rare Wanted Chest as per the release notes, but the tooltips show Wanted Chest only.

6 Likes

This might explain why I got nothing in an elemental chest

Nope, it’s just a bad luck ))
Just got an empty purple chest myself ))

Elemental chests = Rare wanted missions, you actually can get the new books from there.

I don’t know if bad luck, I’d call it normal luck, like the 3 silver tokens… But there was a tabard which is rare. Not that I needed more mats, but nice to see

Thank you for the report, we’ll look into fixing the incorrect tooltip (should be Rare Wanted Missions instead of Wanted Missions). Please note that by design Mystic Vision rewards are not listed as a source in any of the item tooltips. You can see the full list of reward sources here: Version 44.1 Release Notes & Status

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.