[KNOWN ISSUE] Wonderland Event Game Freeze

Game is freezing when the boss has just a little life.
I recorded but i dont know how to upload it…

Edit: it happened for the 2nd time right now

1 Like

Same here. Level 5 freezez right after the final blow to the hatter. Happened twice now. I can’t move on and already lost all the flags and I suppose items as well. While writing these lines, the game froze again, never happened before and I just reopened the app. I’ll try for the 3rd time now, but I don’t think it will resolve by itself…

1 Like

Same here, game froze right before beating legendary level

1 Like

Epic Level 5, Music keep playing but the screen freeze.

It didn’t happen in the second attempt.

Both level 5 and final level contain The Hatter, perhaps he is the source of the problem.

@Petri

Thank you for reporting this. We are trying to find out the issue. A video might help us find the cause. You can upload a video on youtube and link it here if you have captured video of this bug.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I have same issue in Epic section.

1 Like

Bad news mate…20chars

Solved it by getting close and then carpet bombing the Hatter…not sure that is what is meant to happen though :wink:

The same thing happened to me. I was able to click on the hero cards but unable to move tiles or click on diamonds or to use or highlight items. I could click on “auto play” but the feature would not make matches.

Here’s a link to the video. I wasn’t able to run away either and had to close out the app:

1 Like

We are trying to fix the situation asap, please stay tuned and follow this announcement:
https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017954073--KNOWN-ISSUE-Game-Freezes-in-Wonderland-Event-with-Mad-Hatter-Boss

3 Likes

Fyi, an app update has just appeared in Playstore. Not sure if this is connected…

The Issue is caused by the Mad Hatter Boss Special Skill ‘Mad as a Hatter’, that steals beneficial status effects from the opponent.

We have now fixed the issue by temporarily changing the special skill of the Boss Mad Hatter to ‘Piercing Strike’. This temporary fix will not affect the Hero Mad Hatter. The Special Skill ‘Mad as a Hatter’ is going to be fixed as soon as possible in a new build.

Apologies for anyone who had their gameplay frozen by the bug & thank you for reporting this to us so quickly!

4 Likes

Same here L 5 wave 3. Playing on IOS

Glitch in the Challenge event. Legendary Tier. 5th level. The whole game freezes up. Have to restart the phone and I lose all the flags for that level.

Have you tried to restart your game?

2 Likes

I didn’t notice any of this on rare and epic, and I am just starting the legendary now , hopefully the solution will suffice for now.

I can’t figure out how you guys are uploading a video. It only allows me to use pic and link

upload the video on youtube and link it here

So far all the submitted videos and screenshots have a counter hero and Boldtusk. Perhaps connected to either of them?