KNOWN ISSUE - War bug - 27/10/18 - Dev Response - *MASTER THREAD*

Let’s stay on topic folks.

There isn’t much more to say until more information is known.

I suggest people enjoy some other topics until the Devs send out a more fulsome reply, bearing in mind it’s now the middle of the night on a Sunday.

6 Likes

Hopefully, the compensation will be greater than the inconvenience! I pay so much to play and progress and now I have to deal with this BS. I’m frustrated! [quote=“Alaine, post:10, topic:58541”]
Yeah
[/quote]

to those that do feel like compensation should be provided for wasting their time today:

I think most people are spending time here than they did for war prepararion

people havent spent the past 8 months here

I don’t think that they can add those points. I remember @mhalttu saying, that when there weren’t no points for draw, that they can add those points, but adding the war partipation is much more diffecult. I would love to get those points, but not lose that 100%.

For those who missed the announcement earlier in the thread:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011330414-Weekend-Alliance-War-27-October-2018-

2 Likes

Here, I thought we hit the other Alliance so hard, that the server felt the pain… :wink:

3 Likes

I may have figured it out … @Rimbros put his newest hero on his offense team.

As soon as he used his first flag, he won all of the wars!

:slight_smile:Tima

8 Likes

Now that makes sense!

2 Likes

So this is a product and we are customers. To keep saying it’s the weekend and night time doesn’t mean anything. I’ve worked weekends and overnights many times. Especially when a customer “deserves” to get the product you guaranteed and brag about being such a great success.

We have had what 1 war in like 2 weeks now. WE WERE TOLD when wars came out that we would have 2 wars a week not 1 war in 2 weeks, maintenance breaks every month, and continually dealing with bugs every war or every other war where players lose attacks.

All we want is that SG treats wars more seriously and taking the other 10% of your SG team who are working on your next game to fix this one first! We derserve it.

How about you use them to actually get the product that gave you the opportunity to even consider making another game; fully right?

3 Likes

Really apologies, that’s all. Sad. More bugs than game…

3 Likes

Back to topic please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you know … we got today’s Halloween offer for free!

They should really give 5 points in the war chest. We were winning by 772 x 0. Out opponents didn’t even get one point against our super defenses. It would be a perfect victory.
I used 15 heroes and lost only 5! I want a telescope as compensation :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The wars are currently under maintenance:

2 Likes

But shouldn’t there still be a box to opt in/opt out?

Most likely the leader opted out the Alliance from wars.

2 Likes

but other players of my alliance have the option to participate in the war!

in my alliance too .