KNOWN ISSUE: Video ads (Mystic Vision) don't work (Main Topic: Crashes / Unavailable)

I will be merging threads here. Please be patient with some that seem to overlap.

1 Like

Hello ppl,
I have an issue from the last Saturday (13th October)and I can’t see any mystic video. Pls help!

Try reloading the game, it might work. Hapenned to me once or twice.

I just resettled the phone and it’s working now.but I lost one week of mystic vision rewards. And im pretty sure that I had some orbs, rings and other ascend stuffs and 3 or 4 epic hero token :joy:

6 Likes

Oh my goodness you made me laugh! Thank you I needed that!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Having any sort of Ad blocker active will prevent the Mystic Vision from working also. Glad your resolved it already. Cheers.

The game is in the exceptions of the blocker. When changing the connection from 4G to WiFi Or Vice versa, sometimes this error appears. Restarting the game helps. (machine translation)

1 Like

You first of all need to upgrade your E&P to lastest version.
Then we talk.

Thats the best answer i read for a while :rofl::rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

44 posts were merged into an existing topic: Oct 22/21 Mystic Vision issue with ads not closing/giving reward

I’ve separated posts from today regarding the issue where mystic vision has an ad that doesn’t close / doesn’t give reward. This is is not one of the regular issues with mystic vision, and I don’t want this to get buried.

Please add comments here:

3 Likes

The link doesn’t work, @Coppersky - at least, not for me. And I can’t find the thread under Bugs & Issues, either.
I am having the same problem with Mystic Vision - it is stuck on the ad and isn’t giving the reward.

@Witch thanks for the heads up! I think I’ve fixed it. Someone tag me if it isn’t working.

1 Like

Mystic Vision not working for the Dungeon and Heroes ad. Tried restarting the app and iPhone twice but too no avail. Please help.

On IOS at least, Candy Crush is looping without giving anything

Several players in my alliance had this problem but were able to clear it by rebooting and clearing the cache. I have had the same problem today but I couldn’t clear it. Hope it gets fixed soon as this is frustrating

My Mystic videos are not working either. I watch the videos then nothing happens for two days now

My son didn’t get presents anymore from watching videos

Mine also doesn’t work as of yesterday.

1 Like