KNOWN ISSUE: Video ads (Mystic Vision) don't work (Main Topic: Crashes / Unavailable)

Have same problem. I restart game and phone. No effect.

NĂŁo recebo a recompensa depois de ver o vĂ­deo da visĂŁo mĂ­stica!

There are a number of open topics for this problem; please see the Frequently Asked Questions article for this topic:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004428929-I-cannot-access-Mystic-Vision-

If this doesn’t address your issue, please send in a support ticket. From in-game, click:

Menu > Options > Support (Technical)

Hi @Petri.
I wanted to share my story so everybody can get something out of it.
I played E&P since July 2017 and was never able to get mystic vision working for me. I tried everything what I read and I searched hard. It would simply not work for me.
So I decided to ignore mystic vision until I read what rewards were possible here in the forum.
I gave it another go and searched again without no new answers. Than I wanted to get a ticket because I thought something was wrong with my phone, the region I live or something like that.
I struggled to put on a ticket because my phone is rooted and so on… then it was really brought home to me.
I have an Adblocker installed.
I simply changed to my stock host file, restarted the phone and tada mystic vision worked for the first time.
The reason why I contact you @Petri is that it would be highly recommendable to mention it in the support section of the game that a (strong) Adblocker would result in the message “Mystic vision not available. Please try again later.” since rooted phones and Adblockers are very common these days.

Edit:
Although it is logical that an Adblocker blocks ads, I simply forgot that I have it because I want to freely browse the web and didn’t think about that it also prevents the “in App” ads to show.

3 Likes

I have this issue on a brand new iPad. Latest iOS, latest game update, no other apps running, 95% storage free. I’ve tried soft reset, hard reset (that worked ONCE), and deleting/reinstalling the game. Nothing works. I’ve got to view ONE video in two weeks. When are you going to fix this??

Had that problem. Discovered if I shut down my phone and reboot it resets video

This is why video
ads did not work for me. Thanks.

I have found one solution! When I turned my developer mode off I was able to use mystic vision again!

Turn off developer mode on your phone

Erm…?

According to WikiHow, I’d need a computer to turn ON this feature (dont have one).

As far as I know, Developer mode is—and always has been—off. :wink:

It doesn’t take a computer. A lot of the “how’s” on speeding up an Android phone have you turn it on. All that is required is pressing the build number 7 times (found in settings/system/about phone). It then shows up in system as developer options.

While this might not be your particular problem… it should help several of the ones having this problem.

Guys I am having the same problem

Hi Petri, I have tried all of the solutions you proposed (including the re-install) and my mystic vision is still not working (hasn’t since the update). Any thoughts?

Hi Petri,

I saw one of the later posts on turning off the developer on my phone and that worked!

Hi,

Ever since i migrated from Android to iOS (using the code generator), mystic vision stopped working (on my new iOS device).

I tried all the suggested fixes above, including deleting and reinstalling the game. Nothing works. The only way to watch mystic vision is to log back in using my old Android device.

Please help!
Many thanks in advance!

Please don’t share account identifiers in public! I have edited the previous post.

Sure, thanks @Petri…

Is there anything I can do on my end? I am still having the problem.

Mystic Vision doesn’t work or is unavailable

please fix the problem. The problem started October 3, 2018 / 2:00am Eastern time, it’s still an ongoing problem.

1 Like

hello. it’s a known problem.
look at this.

MĂ­stic visiĂłn! Do not work