KNOWN ISSUE: Video ads (Mystic Vision) don't work (Main Topic: Crashes / Unavailable)

@Zuppymac, @rlafountain
I have moved your posts to the thread already started for this topic. Please scroll up to the third post. Petri lists some possible solutions there.

Having done all this, it still doesnā€™t work. I went as far as uninstalling and re installing twice. Still not workingā€¦

I have tried all proposed solutions except uninstalling. I have zero faith Game Center will save my game as it failed to do so with another game. This should require no action on the players part at any rate. SG is responsible to provide fixes for these issues.

2 Likes

@Launoria, @Dragonflame9999
Have you tried the first three suggestions above? Just making sure.

Yes I have with no luck. Every day it gives me the same message when it comes up; same as other screen shots here. I have to try it multiple times and eventually it will play the video and give the reward. I am too afraid to uninstall as I donā€™t want to loose what I have paid/ worked for.

Well he did say that some areas get less videos than others. I know in the US, I always have a video waiting (lots of commercials here!); maybe thatā€™s not the case elsewhere?

I donā€™t know. Iā€™m using IOS and this bug showed up round the same time as the panda disappeared for a while. Both were right after an IOS update so I think itā€™s the likely culprit. I never used to have any issue as long as I was on WiFi.

Iā€™m sure they will figure out a fix. Itā€™s not impacting gameplay too badly but itā€™s hell on my OCDness!

Awww! I hear that! Well good luck! crosses fingers

I just wanted to make sure youā€™d gone down the list first. Iā€™m usually guilty of not updating my phoneā€™s OSā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Hi, I have done all of that, restarted multiple time, deleted and
reinstalled the game multiple time. It is still not working. Itā€™s still
telling me not available at this timeā€¦

JosƩphine GuƩdan

If you have done all of the suggestions by @Petri I suggest you contact the game directly for help (be sure you tell them all the things you have already tried):

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new82

Iā€™m not sure what the problem is but I hope they can help sort it out! :slight_smile:

I click to watch the video a when its time to but day after day it says the video isnā€™t available I have screen shots but donā€™t know how to post

go up to post three for possible solutions from Petri. Also, if you have an issue or want to post an idea, or a tip, use the search feature to see if thereā€™s already a thread started. That way you can get help sooner, or join an existing conversation!

mystical vision not available

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same problem!!

1 Like

Guys, there may be an answer here:

1 Like

The one guy in my alliance who hasnā€™t had a mystical vision for days now is in California & is running the latest updates on his device & had tried restarting the game as well as restarting his device completely.

Per Petri,

ā€œYou can try the following troubleshooting tips:

1. Make sure you are running the latest operating system version and the latest game version on your device
2. Free up your device memory by closing apps running in the background
3. Increase your storage memory by deleting files/apps from your device you no longer need
4. Restart your device.ā€

I found an update for the game this morning in the App Store; has your friend downloaded?

If heā€™s done all of this, he can contact the game directly to ask for help:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new82

Hello, my music vision hasnā€™t worked at all since the update. Like I mentioned I wasnā€™t able to update the game with Google play (Samsung S7) so I found another app store where I could download the 1.8 version. This did work except for the mystic vision. If I select itā€¦it restarts the game.

Good morning!
Mystic vision shows the ad, then the game stops responding and crashes, Iā€™m unable to go back from the ad. When I reopen the game, mystic vision is able to show another and, and the same thing happens all over again. I saw the was an update, but still the same problem. Android.

Hello small giant team I have a problem in the game for more than two days mystic vision does not function I press play and It says : ā€œmystic vision not available please try again laterā€ can someone help me with this?
Thank you,
Good night
Picasso0807