KNOWN ISSUE: Video ads (Mystic Vision) don't work (Main Topic: Crashes / Unavailable)

Wlhy isnt mysric myth working
Any ideas

Try restart the app …

I di still dont work

Then do a support ticket to SG…maybe they can help

What’s happening… haven’t seen this message before. Someone who knows?

Are you running a second account?

I’ve noticed this can happen sometimes after an account switch. Usually closing completely out of my game and ending the app’s process fixes it.

Nope. Got a 9+ 2 months ago but no 2nd account…

Anyway closing and restarting was the solution

1 Like

Mystic Visions is not playing videos and not giving rewards. Tried resetting game cache and data. Tried turning off the phone for a while but nothing has worked to fix the issue.

Screenshot_20190911-200507_Empires|243x500

I have the same issue and found that restarting the game fixes the problem everytime.

It only happens when the game has been running for while.

Mystic Vision appears to be frozen. When I click on the icon, it directs me to the ad “Hero Wars”, which lies dormant for a moment, then shows some slides, then remains dormant. After waiting at least 60 seconds, I try to close the ad, and it redirects me to the game with a little red “x” on the mystic Vision icon. No loot.

1 Like

Welcome @Luke_Monster :wave: This problem has already appeared more than once, I am posting a link to you, go visit it, everything is there. :grin:

1 Like

20 broken mystic visions

I have had MV play up on many occasions where it dispkays the x but also now a new type of message appears that has text saying “you have reached your maximum allowed ads, try again later”, and yes it does work later on.

All these issues are only temporary.

I think some of these might be setup by google to track your IP address thus when using multiple acc’s on the same device or router these alarms come up displaying these messages.
Ads are targeted by google based on our IP addresses and not random like the game is, lol, and it’s not something SG has any control over anyway.

For 3 hours already. Anyone having the same issue?
Restarting game doesn’t help.

1 Like

Here are a few things that usually work for me in such cases.

1. Go to Raids. Roll a couple of times. Come back and check for MV. (This usually works for me most of the times)
  2. In the unlikely scenario that #1 didn’t work, then go ahead and actually play one raid battle.
  3. If #2 also didn’t work, then kill the app (not just close; actually kill the game from the memory and restart it clean)

I get past that “No ad available” message while following the above steps in the given order.

Note: This is not an official resolution for this bug. This is a work around I have found through trial and error, and it works for me.

Hope this helps.
Cheers!

Reroled 3, had a Raid. No changes.
Restarted phone. No changes.
Any other clues?

1 Like

Hello there. I have a problem with my profile, i’m Trying to acces mystig vision all day long and it gives me this message! Can somebody tell me whats’s the problem? I allready restart my Game, restart my phone, disconnect and reconnect Facebook. Nothing happend…

Typical solutions:

a) Restart game (like fully force close)

b) restart device

c) switch from cell to wifi data (or vice versa)

d) Clear game cache (NOTE only do this if you have your account progress synced to your google or apple play account)

Hi, thanks but…I already tryed all of this.
I run this Game on Apple phone. Now, I unistall it, delete all Game files and reinstall it. Swich internet connection from wifi to cell data and still nothing. I don’t know what to do…this is not first time when this happends but usually in 2-3-5 min start working. Today I cant acces my Mustic Vision from 08:00 (local time) and now it’s 03:06 … almost 24 hours

1 Like