KNOWN ISSUE: Video ads (Mystic Vision) don't work (Main Topic: Crashes / Unavailable)

Translation (via Google): “There is nothing new and no video for several weeks knowing that there are many players from the same area working well.
Is this personally attended to me or what?”

I’m sorry to hear you’re still having problems with Mystic Vision. That sounds really frustrating. It looks, from reading upthread, like you’ve already opened a support ticket and received a reply on this issue. Most of us here on the forum are just players, with no special insight into what might be going on with Mystic VIsions for you. And even the SG employees, like Petri and Sara, can’t answer individual account questions. So unfortunately you’re not likely to get a better answer than what SG support already gave you.

1 Like

Thank you prob solved as direct result of this info

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Any word on February’s HotM? (Kunchen)

Thank’s for reply. I’m tired to write to technical team of SG because they repeatt all time same message who don’t work and put problem to tiers party. But when i ask another player in the same country where i live they confim that vision work on their account.
Now i play without mystic vision. But one day i will leave the game because it’s not equal chance beteween person’s who i play against

Do you play on android or ios?

Did you try with reseting/adding ads ID?

Android.
I was do it. But no vision too
I was try all what i was found on net

Ok. I know you are now realy frustrated about this (i was also cuz couldnt find solution) but lets try something more and try to find working solution… (dont know what you allready done so will shooting in blind now)

Do you have instaled app on your phone/tablet called - Google Play Games - ?
If you have try next thing - uninstal it and then reset ID for ads. (like allredy explained in one of previous post)
If you dont have instaled GPGames then question is do you have instaled any ad blocker?
Remove it from telephone/tablet then also restart ID.
Did you instal any other app before Mystic Vision is stop working?

Yes but i have anothers games who you ads too. I play all days on and i get more rewards after all ads watched.
I have probleme just with empire and puzzle ads

Ok, next thing… even if all other games/apps working with bonus ads, did you try next thing:

Did you try to remove GPGames, reset ad ID (from settings from device you use for play) and see if Mystic Vision work?

Also when removeing GPG make back up to not lose data from app…

…also wait 24h before any further action (if you decide to try this with removeing GPG) and if this doesnt work, can say only to try to change devices for playing P&E if problem still occur.

I think i found problemes. My ads identifier is lost. See picture i was try to reset it but no id

Ok. Now we go somewhere. :slight_smile:
When you try to reset ID i mean when you tap on it (Réinitialiser I’identifiant publicitaire) any pop up screen show up or nothing happening?

If ad ID show up in bottom screen when you tap on it will be good…
If nothing change will need to send google a letter to see what you can do to repair ad ID proplem. Hope will soon will be fixed.

I search how i get my Ads identifier.
But my phone have second space option where i was installed game with my account google and in this space i have Ads Id and i was open game and vision mystic work good.
But when i return in principal space i haven’t Ads Id.
I search solution to solve this probleme if i don’t found i will reset my phone

I have now had on 2 different occasions had my music vision start and go blank on me. And then an red x appear and so me from using it. That is really becoming an issue for me. I hope you will fix this.

That happens to me sometimes too. Usually if I force quit the app and reopen it, it’ll work fine immediately after.

The mystic vision showing red X and it indicates mystic vision is not available, try later.

Try this:

Thank you for the response. I had to shut down and restart the device as quitting the app did not solve the problem. Good to know for next time :wink: Thanks

1 Like

That’s good to know, thanks!

I’ve been unable to watch mystic vision all day tried restarting my phone and closing app checked for updates on everything and still doesn’t work

My mystic vision seems to be broken. Red x over the play button