KNOWN ISSUE: Video ads (Mystic Vision) don't work (Main Topic: Crashes / Unavailable)

Hi @Petri.
I wanted to share my story so everybody can get something out of it.
I played E&P since July 2017 and was never able to get mystic vision working for me. I tried everything what I read and I searched hard. It would simply not work for me.
So I decided to ignore mystic vision until I read what rewards were possible here in the forum.
I gave it another go and searched again without no new answers. Than I wanted to get a ticket because I thought something was wrong with my phone, the region I live or something like that.
I struggled to put on a ticket because my phone is rooted and so on… then it was really brought home to me.
I have an Adblocker installed.
I simply changed to my stock host file, restarted the phone and tada mystic vision worked for the first time.
The reason why I contact you @Petri is that it would be highly recommendable to mention it in the support section of the game that a (strong) Adblocker would result in the message “Mystic vision not available. Please try again later.” since rooted phones and Adblockers are very common these days.

Edit:
Although it is logical that an Adblocker blocks ads, I simply forgot that I have it because I want to freely browse the web and didn’t think about that it also prevents the “in App” ads to show.

3 Likes