[KNOWN ISSUE - v19.1.0] Visual Bug: Shop incorrectly showing new item count

My shop always showing that there is new item eventhough i already viewed and open it. Its been there since last week. I only know there is new things on my shop if no 2 is showing on my shop or features.

In my shop box the new item will not go away been 3 weeks

It was actually gone for a few days, but recently resurfaced again. Hope V20 will get that repaired.

See picture, no matter what I do, since as long as I can remember, I have a new offer notification on the shop icon, even though I clicked every offer possible and every featured avatar there is. Bug? Or is there a hidden offer I’m not aware of?

1 Like

I’ve noticed that as well.

I believe that’s been noted and is being dealt with

2 Likes
7 Likes

That’s been driving me nuts too. I just figured they’re keeping it up now until they’re ready to roll out the new choices. But it is annoying cause like an idiot every time I c it I go look. I have the memory of a housefly. :thinking:

it’s the same for me. I find that annoying.

now I have two icons

one showing for a quest that there are no new ones available.

one that keeps saying I got something new in the shop. the second has been stuck like that for almost a month now…<------…slightly annoyed at this point.

Ditto. I have completed 3 of the four open quests and done one level of the fourh, still the game is advertising 1 new quest. The shop problem has been noted elsewhere, but existed long before the quest problem started.

It’ll advertise that there is a new one till the challenge event is over! Has done it that way for months now. Definitely annoying

hi team , my friend has login issue after last updated! please any suggestions how to do that or solve it ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.