[KNOWN ISSUE - v19.1.0] Visual Bug: Shop incorrectly showing new item count

The shop icon is showing 1 new item and when you open it there is a one next to featured. When you open featured there isn’t anything new. When a new item does appear the ticker goes to two and returns to one afterwards.

7 Likes

Same bug here iOS platform FYI peace out

1 Like

Ditto, for a couple of days now

2 Likes

@Kerridoc , could you please get this to the appropriate people thank you so much :grinning:

1 Like

I am on android, same issue. Started yesterday.

I am going to believe it is an omen of the greatest offer ever!!!

Well likely not, but really just a minor annoyance. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I thought i am the only one having this issue

1 Like

Ditto.

20 annoying items counts.

Would be great to fix this - it´s quite annoying to see always indication of one new item in the shop :frowning:

I have that too, but I think mine is due to my expiring VIP pass, which is making my dragon cry

1 Like

I have it too. @Petri This started right around the time that the new emblem offer hit the shop.

1 Like

@Gryphonknight is this the same issue you had and reported in a Beta thread?

Seems to by system wide. I have it as well

Yep, I have this too.

This is very similar to the count bug on quests. Hmm, suggests a common code error. Maybe @sara can help.

3 Likes

This seemed to have occurred before in the shop too. I was under the impression this only happens when Alby Avatar is in rotation…

Bug stated shortly before the server crash a couple of days ago I fear this may be a sign that next sever crash in imminent !! Save your progress on Google play everyone !!! Better be safe !!
Also completed quests show as new ones same bug it’s starts in the shop then moves to inventory and quests then it Crashes and you get booted out !! Btw connection is still not 100% either !! Zynga lol Higher revenue and worse quality ?? Joke but hopefully not !!

For some reason, no matter what I do, my shop keeps displaying the red one above the top right corner of the diamonds. I go into the shop, its in featured, I open it, and nothing is new and the notification goes away… I close out of the shop and its right back up… Anyone know why this keeps happening?

2 Likes

Happening to me as well. Must be a bid to dupe peopke into spending more

Its really weird… def an OCD thing for me… just curious though why its happening

Driving my ocd nuts as well.