[SOLVED] V. Fast Hero does not charge with 4 small mana potions (Fixed in v28.1)

…Can someone help me … 4 small blue mana tubes … don’t carry your special yellow guardian jackal

Thank you I could tell me which post

Yes, here it is… [KNOWN ISSUE] V. Fast Hero does not charge with 4 small mana potions (v. 28)

Mine and equal does not load … thank you very much

After using 4 small mana potions on guardian jackal, his special was not ready to fire.

This happened 2 separate times, in 2 separate titan hits.

On the third hit I tried one tornado and regular mana potion, that added up to 100% correctly and jackal was ready to use special.

Please look into this!

재칼은 25%의 마나물약을 4개 먹었지만

100% 되지않는다.

why??

Opened up a purple titan today with some yellow tiles lined up in the vertical weak spot. Decided to charge Jackal first. Hit 4 minor mana pots. Hit his face and noticed…he was NOT charged, sitting just a tiny hair short. Looked at the battle item counter. 6 left. Yep, I definitely fed him 4. 25% x 4 = 100%. Again, this was the opening move. No idea if this is a rounding issue or what. Have never seen this before.

I am running V28 on Android.

No, I did not take a screenshot. This old device uses vol down + home screen button anyways which sometimes results in just the home screen being processed so I wasn’t about to risk losing the hit.

1 Like

Yea its a known issue

@Guvnor @zephyr1 @JonahTheBard

1 Like

Ah, I see the 2 year old thread but no update. So possibly it was re-broken with V28 maybe? I have done that same exact move a hundred times.

Current one

1 Like

I wasn’t tagged but will take care of it anyway :wink:

3 Likes

Well i thought 3 was enough

I’ll tag ya next time lol

Didn’t mean to leave ya out littleLamb :grin:

2 Likes

Update: this will be fixed in the upcoming minor update v28.1, which are hoping to release soon!

3 Likes

No need to be on jackal. Every hero should fill with 4 small portions of mana. Very slow, slow, medium fast or very Fast

For some reason, using 4 mana potions doesn’t charge up jackal anymore. It happened twice, the first time i thought i was crazy XD

Lately I’ve noticed that when I want to fill my jackal up at the start 4 potions don’t fill him, it’s just a little short. Anyone else having that problem?

Jackal cannot be loaded with full mana using 4 small mana pots (with 3* troop).

Weirdly enough it does load with a 4* mana troop.

It`s annoying losing 1 extra mana pot every time I hit a purple titan.
Please fix this.

8 mana pots used.
Wukong is filled with 4, but jackal is almost filled.
Both heroes have 3* troops

It’s a known issue

2 Likes

I don’t know if related but just found a small glitch…
Mana bar is glowing yellow even before mana is full…
Se picture bellow poseidon and joon bars glowing as mana full but the bar isn’t full(didn’t tried to fire them tho) but seems just visual.
Screenshot_20200404_110054_com.huawei.himovie.overseas