[KNOWN ISSUE] Turn delay on a blessing stack gain (Tower Of Magic)

This is so annoying! Im in loss of words how badly this feels. Endless rage

2 Likes

It would be great that if I have to fork 250 gems just to complete this goddamn event that I would an equal shot at prizes as others and not to be penalized just because I installed version 44 (I played first 15 floors on v43 and this delay was not there). Isn’t the equal opportunity for everyone the reason they activate some features such as HotM Families only when the update is forced ?! Yet SGG makes the massive mishap of making a bug that actually has an important impact on players’ performance in event during said event. And the worst? One can’t even wait until it’s resolved (assuming it will be) because one will lose their flags for ToM, thus needing to spend even more gems if they want to complete.

And I really want to see how SGG will compensate the players (they should, since this is essentially a paid feature, though yeah I know, ToS and such, but still), considering that it will be extremely difficult to quantify how and when everyone installed v44, how many floors they played on it etc.

By the way I really hope it’s a bug and not a feature (that does not impact anything above though, as the disadvantage is still there). For NT the top floors already took 7 min apiece even without this delay. I can’t imagine how this would augment the experience from the event.

3 Likes

It is a bug.
I have asked @Dudeious.Maximus to notify staff, but he told me that staff is aware of it and they are investigating it.

10 Likes

Great, thanks for the info and for all the work you’re doing here on forum @PlayForFun ! :+1:

1 Like

I hope they can solve this quickly. It makes an already tedious event pretty much unplayable. I bought and used a flask the first day thinking I’d try to complete the tower. Now I don’t think I’m even going to use my free 10 flags per day and want a refund of the gems I used to purchase that flask

Urrgghh. I just stupidly upgraded to version 44.

As is the Tower couldn’t get more tedious and annoying?

Somehow you managed it SGG…

It’s already a chore…now it’s nearly unplayable

2 Likes

This type of bug is getting extremely annoying. The towers, the “death animation” in newer challenges events. These types of things simply can’t happen when a reward structure is heavily based on time to complete. I don’t recall the 50 stage towers having this issue. Then again I don’t recall a single player saying “gee I wish the tower was longer and I had to pay to complete it.”

1 Like

What ever the version 44.0.1 was for at least it did not fix this :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

One thing is for sure - all players are not in same position and some have advantage over the other. I’ve finished 40 floors playing with this lag and v44 and wasn’t in same position as those who played with v43 or players that is going to finish all after problem is solved…

2 Likes

I will also add that 44.0.1 did not fix. It’s not just the tower, it’s affecting the stage properties like on season 4. Basically everything with a stage property on my set up (iOS) is lagged by 2-5 seconds per action. Again with an event tied to time for rewards this is simply unacceptable as is is costing players rewards ( hundreds of emblems potentially) due to slower clears vs those on other versions.

3 Likes

Really annoying bug! This should be fixed ASAP! I hate towers, since it takes too much time anyways and now it is even more horrible.

Also extremely unfair for those, who were planning to play it trough after updating on sunday. This is major bug, which isn’t fixed by sending some titan flask to all!

This thing is taking me over 5 minutes (and at times as many as 7 ■■■■■■■■ minutes) per level now because of this thing. I have never, in all these years, been less motivated to finish something. Let alone spend gems to subject myself to more of this. Good lord this sucks.

Yep, this is completely annoying…so many times i thought i fired the special to only find out nothing happened. It’s like something is blocking it.

Guess the devs are too busy putting out all the new items to reach into our pockets than to fix game issues.

Good god, this delay is annoying!

I genuinely thought my phone screen was screwed up, or I needed to clean under my case cover, or something… thinking to myself ‘WHY can’t I move that tile or hit my specials!’

Hope they can correct this…

1 Like

Affected me too. I just gave up at roughly Impossible 10. Having to swipe 4 to 5 times before the tiles move is very aggravating.

I’m sure i could do much better without that annoying thing

1 Like

I upgraded to v44 on Impossible level 7 and the delay was immediately apparent. Game play is totally interrupted as this is a timed challenge so you need/ expect hero specials to fire and tiles to move in a timely manner and then they don’t.

My times are 30-40 seconds slower per level after the update and I’ve lost two heroes thinking I matched tiles with curses and my “turn” hadn’t activated yet.

Second tower bug post-update is the bosses info doesn’t display when you hold down. Can’t see how much HP or duration of effects they have (if you can kill them before being cursed is super important! Taken 2 curses because of this bug also!)

A healthy dose of emblems would be a nice compensation. This is affecting Tower ranking. @Petri

6 Likes

I am interested to see how they will handle this, considering SGG is playing possum so far (though in their defense it’s weekend). Hopefully they won’t handle it by handing out some measly compensation (especially their favourite energy flasks) to everyone, including those that completed or played the tower on v43, since that kind of defeats the point of compensation. Anyhow I hope SGG will handle it properly, especially when you have to pay 250 gems to complete it, so for premium content I expect premium support.

3 Likes

The boards are delayed for a sec or two which is quite annoying. Clicking the specials and moving tiles is also lagging big time. It’s making it not enjoyable at all

Thought this was just me; feels like it only popped up since the last patch as I’ve never had this issue before. Definitely annoying, cost me about an extra minute.