[KNOWN ISSUE] Tranquil Treasure Green Offer

Same in English language

This offer will be for 500 gems.

1 Like

Are you certain that you didnā€™t mean to put a tome in there instead? Iā€™m pretty sure you meant to put a tome of tactics in thereā€¦

6 Likes

Thanks for information.
With my respect, Zordack.

1 Like

I hope there will be a tome of tactics included or it will be cheaper. Iā€™m in desperate need of a sturdy shield, but I am not gonna pay 500 gems for it :-/

I didnt got it, dont have the vip pass, and some from my alli pmā€™ed me a screenshot. He has the vip pass. So thats just my thoughts or maybe its cause I havnt updated yet.

Now that is a good idea!

I agree. Of course the other two objects are completely useless.
IMO, 500 gems for a sturdy shield is not an offer.

1 Like

Throw in a Damascus blade and mystic ring for the inconvenience. :grin:

I got 2, 2* trainers from

a couple platinum chests. I got junk from diamond. Time to go back to dropping cups. I need the food & iron more.Screenshot_20180223-055330

Whats the plan for this? It always says purchase in progress but nothing is really happening!

1 Like

I think this needs to be fixed. But are these loots rare?

As Petri stated in the thread linked, it will be fixed and reissued. The shield is rare, but itā€™s up to you to decide how much you need one and if itā€™s worth spending 500 gems on. The other two are not rare and can be found on the World map.
I posted the link so you could move any further questions to that thread as it is monitored by developers.

1 Like

Thank u! :smiley: petri is also informing the players in the chatrooms!

I think it is awesome that the option to purchase an ascension item using gems is being offered. Those who are ā€œshield poorā€ will really want to jump on it.

500 gems for the shield is ROUGHLY the going rate based on the trainers tools shop item. Typically for buying that one 10 times for 250 each (2500 total for all ten), Iā€™d get between 4-6 of Warm Capes, Hidden Blades, and Trap Tools (thatā€™s 4-6 total of all 3, not 4-6 of each). so roughly 500 gems a piece there too.

Sometimes Iā€™ve had that luck. Sometimes Iā€™ve had worse. Iā€™ve not bothered to keep statistics. I guess I should have. I no longer purchase trainers tools or Ascension packs regularly. I may do 1 pull if I have been waiting for a LONG time for a particular item. If I blank on the one pull, I donā€™t do another. I stopped purchasing them when I had a run of getting nothing but farmable items despite doing all available draws.

I did 4x10 trainers tools on my main account back in the day when stuck for ascension items and building up my roster.

I got 5, 4, 5, 6 of those items each time, in addition to 2-3 compasses in each batch of 10. Small sample size I know but the rest of my alliances reported similar results so that was good enough for me to confidently say 4-6 colored items + a few compasses per 10x pulls.

I donā€™t doubt what you are saying, but I did have a run where I received nothing but farmable items from doing all 10 of the available trainers tools draws. I may have ended up with the odd compass out of the deal, but I already have more of those than I can use. After $25 to get backpacks ect, I decided that I really never want that to happen again. When the package changes, Iā€™ll reconsider.