[KNOWN ISSUE] The game freezes during a league battle

@Petri , freeze/crash issue is not only for Android, but for Apple too.
It’s a fact, if there are any doubts :slight_smile:
I asked people with issues on Apple to write to support chat, I understand that it’s the most trusted source of information for you.

Just wanna make sure that the fix will be applied to both platforms :slight_smile:
@PlayForFun , FYI.

3 Likes

Add in my above post - i got freeze today during Tower and lost one flag. Fix this ■■■■!!! And compensate for the lost flag.

So far 5 freezes in hero legue, 1 in raid tournament, 1 in war and 1 in farming… + plenty in clan chat… Hoping for a quick fix for this.

1 Like

The game keeps freezing and crashing. this happened many times in the last few days and still happening as today when it froze with me 3 times: 1 time while I’m in league and 2 times while I’m in the tower.
This need to be fixed

3 Likes

The way this bug’s been going, SGG would have to do a MASSIVE form of compensation for everyone’s specific situation where they lost energy from the game.

Might have to give out every flask in the game. Including x2 Small Tower Flasks.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, to the people experiencing freezes too, have any of you noticed the change in some of the images in the game? Like they appear blurry or seem to suddenly need to load in? Even with troop transparencies whenever you match tiles appear smaller than they were last update/s? I want to say it’s related to the issue.

I told you the blurry images are a different story
They decreased some assets size to make rooms for new stuff to come
Troops look small or blurry cuz 5* troops are coming
Some deals pictures look blurry because they dont move and they were decreased to implant other things somewhere else and to avoid the app to be so big,some heroes pictures are blurry too mostly to give a place to their costumes etc english isnt my 1st language so i do my best
The freezing bug i suspect the new unity engine version and the extra ads in the mystic vision
But its up to you to believe me or not lol

I just found out ZG also got freeze with this bug lol

It’s in tower event instead of league (Version 62.0.0 Build 2085). Not entirely freezing, every few minutes the timer changes but the combo message doesn’t even disappear after 8 minutes, I have to close the game in the end as I can’t even use skill/move puzzle.

4 Likes

Yesterday it froze in the middle of a war battle, today it froze while I attacked the titan, I’m fed up. :frowning:
I have barely played it today, I am very frustrated…

I’ve had it freeze several times while playing map stages and yesterday I had it freeze on the Event Quest screen. I’m also getting a ton of hitches during gameplay where the frame rate drops really low for a moment. This has been happening for around a month or so and before that I can’t recall it happening at all.

1 Like

We have created a temporary test version of the game to test a possible solution to the issues some players are facing with crashing and freezing. If you are an Android user experiencing this issue, please join this test version of the game by following this link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.smallgiantgames.empires
PLEASE NOTE that this link is only for testing a fix for the crashing/freezing issue. It is different from the Empires & Puzzles Beta Program. This test will be an update for your normal Empires & Puzzles account. Please be aware that any actions in the game will be applied to your account progress as usual.

You can test the version with the possible fixes by following these steps:
-Click the above link to open an invitation to the Test Build
-Click “Become a Tester” to join.

• Go to the Google Play Store and update your Empires and Puzzles App.
    -Open your game and play normally. Let us know if you still experience the same issues with Crashing/Freezing

You can leave this “beta” at any time by choosing “Leave” on the Google Play Store page.

3 Likes

and I have a freezes drops framerate on any device samsung s20, s6, huawei and nox player

The update didnt fix it
Im on 62.0.2 and i just had the game freezing

1 Like

So I do think there hasn’t been any notable change outside the General tab is invisible/empty and the Inventory menu overall is kinda weird. Freeze ups still have a chance of just happen, whether it’s an offer popup after starting up or viewing a hero card in the portal preview.

V 62.0.2
This is really annoying, The game still freezing in tournaments, raids, wars, …etc

1 Like

Used the link, updated, it just froze again

Actually I think it might be worse, was 2or 3 times a day, since updating, has frozen 3 times in the last hour. @Petri is there any point in continuing this? What I am getting at, is do you get useful information from it? Or can I just leave the test?

you can leave from test, but 62.0.2 still have a freezes and drop frame rates. I wait for next release

Mine update is good. No more freeze until now, just feel a little bit not smooth as before.

Thx @Petri and @staff