[SOLVED] Status effect applied despite Silence if hero dies of Counter Attack (v28)

Neo vs Малоси хард тест - YouTube. 1.30-1.45

3 Likes

Ahh I see what you mean (updated the OP to include the video link).

The Bug you are saying is:

• Malosi put his Status Effect on Drake Fong
  • Drake Fong fired his special off, targetting Sif (and nearby) who had counter attack active
  • Drake Fong died from the counter damage
  • Blind Status Effect on Sif & nearby

I PERSONALLY am unsure if this is a bug or it is working as intended. I have passed it along to the SGG staff for their QA team to look into.

Essentially what has happened is essentially a “Order of Operations” thing.

1. Drake fong fired his Damage
  2. Counter damage is calculated & reflected back at drake
  3. Blind applied

Because drake died from step 2, the De/Buff Blocker from Malosi was no longer in effect (status effects die with the hero) & as such the blind was applied.

2 Likes

Means To counterattack…

1 Like

Interesting. I think it should follow through and the blind should not be applied even though Drake died.

1 Like

Thanks for posting the video!

Agreed; hence why I’ve notified the SGG staff :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you marked it urgent and typed everything in caps.

1 Like

20 screenshots of sneaky Mod messages :wink:

2 Likes

ВНИМАНИЕ: НОВЫЙ ГМ - НОВЫЙ БАГ!!! - YouTube. 3.30-3.40

We managed to reproduce the issue here and we’ll look into fixing this. I’ve marked this as a known issue and edited the title.

1 Like

I’ve noticed Malosi special even though its active it gets negated when the enemy dies during initiating their special.

I had it on Vela and she attacked while Elena counterattack was active. Vela died in the process but her water damage went thru.

Also had another raid when Khionna used her special the block popped up because she was alive but when Joon used his special during Elena Counterattck being active he died in the process but the accuracy went thru.

2 Likes

Made a video that shows the potential bug.

1 Like

Definitely a bug. SGG needs to get on this just as soon as they’re back from easter holiday!!!

:grinning:

https://youtu.be/WuJJXm5Gglw
https://youtu.be/WZg0x0yfcpU

2nd video shows how Joon special doesnt go thru when he stays alive after his special. 1st video shows his accuracy passing thru when he dies during the process

1 Like

So how do we know if they are looking into this?

Was a previously reported :slight_smile:

The previous instance is marked as a known issue with staff working on a fix.

1 Like

I have no idea but I’d figured as long as theres proof that theres a glitch/flaw with enough views it can be brought up to SG and they can patch it with the next update

Hi @Petri, @zephyr1,

Please have a look at the below screenshots, this seems like a bug. So first, Malosi fired at Ursena which should have blocked her from generating buffs but, I think that due to the fact that she killed herself from Sif’s reflect this bug appears. As you can see, after she dies, Finley has the yellow reflect shield on him. Please fix this.

This has been fixed in the new update (version 29). Marking this as solved!

Fixed a bug where a silenced hero applied the status effects when dying to counter-attack.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.