[KNOWN ISSUE] Shrinking Forum App Logo (Android)

Screenshot_20220914_231121
Lately I noticed my Empires and Puzzles Community App is getting smaller (meant Elena avatar)… just me or apply to everyone? Feel free to teaseeee :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Probably , Zynga wanting to close down Empires and Puzzles as such gradually shrinking Elena logo… she’s getting tiny hardly notice now :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Same is happening here. I wonder why

2 Likes

Yup iv noticed this too .

2 Likes

Elena has become less and less relevant? :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Yeah, I’ve noticed the same thing.

Isn’t the forum app Discourse? That is not controlled by SG.

Yeah it gets a little bit smaller every time you open it (at least that’s my feeling…)

Not only is it now tiny if I try to move it on my screen it crashes my phone!

Screenshot_20220914-185130~2

Yesterday I deleted the app and downloaded it again, now it’s ok.

2 Likes

Thanks it’s all better now and no crashing

Screenshot_20220914-193329~2

1 Like

There’s a forum app ???!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

4 Likes

I just uninstalled it now i cant find it to reinstall lol.

I second this question… what is this and what what?

I searched for it. I can’t find it. I am on iOS

1 Like

I originally got it when i was browsing the forums it suggested i download it so i did. Tried to fix the small image thing by uninstalling i cannot find it anywhere to reinstall.

They probably realized forum was a mistake and discontinue the forum app.

1 Like

Mine also was shrinking so deleted the icon from my homepage and now won’t allow me to add it back on
…lol…
Edit: got it…had to literally uninstall…but sign out first :wink:

2 Likes

Lol that explains the app’s disappearance from the App Store.

I don’t think it ever was in app store/Google play, it’s a web app. Just browse the forum through your web browser and there should be an option to “install” the forum as an “app” but it’s basically just a shortcut / container for your phone to browse a single website. EDIT: and for the forum to be able to push notifications directly to your system.

2 Likes

Should be a place to download but cant find one. Last time was a popup type thing i think.