[SOLVED] Server Incident (Unable to Connect to Alliance) (31 Oct, 2019 13:54 UTC) [Workaround to Continue Attacking the Titan, Post 32]

The same bug problem we’re facing

Same here! When collected the names of people in my alliance are now “unknown”

1 Like

Unfortunately, no, but they’re on it, so it’ll be ASAP.

Titan log is empty so far as well. Hope that I’m not kicked :sob:

I’m just replying so I get notifications. Same issue everywhere obviously

3 Likes

Can’t access alliance chat

Seems everyone has been kicked out of their alliances.
@Petri @zephyr1

I vada the same problem…wrf

WTF this is so not cool

Servers down? Disconnected just now.

Hello, support team. All of our members load game and don’t see we are in aliance. No Titan. My friend from another aliance look that I am in - Aliance Name Bulgaria Top. Please take a look and if you need any additional information let me know. Thank you!

Ok, well thank you. I’ll check back from time to time. I presume I shouldn’t do anything in my game until this is resolved? (Ie: collect chests, do quests, etc?)

1 Like

It’s probably best to wait if possible.

3 Likes

noob =P

20 charactersssss

Workaround to Continue Attacking the Titan!!

EDIT: since the game is kicking players on and off right now, I suggest only applying this workaround if your titan is about to escape

You are still in the alliance, there’s just a bug with the game on fetching alliance information for players:

1. Go to the map of Season 1
  2. Click the titan, and attack as normal (be patient as the game submits your attack result, it is taking a lot longer than usual):

If you can’t see your titan in the Season 1 map, close and restart the app.

Please note that you’re not actually kicked from the alliance, if you write in one of the global chat rooms you’ll note that you still are part of the alliance. The game just won’t load your alliance information.

4 Likes

Bulgaria Top alliance faced with the same issue. Seems all of alliance members has such problem.

1 Like

That works

Thanks man

2 Likes

We have temporarily disabled creating new topics under this category to prevent duplicate topics to be created.

7 Likes

SG should compensate us with 5.000 gems =P

4 Likes

Weird

I was thinkin a lambo and a snickers bar

3 Likes