[KNOWN ISSUE] Relius doesn't heal revived heros

Think Relius is bugged:

:dizzy: Special Skill: Mixe Green Herbs

Each fallen ally has 40% chance to get revived with 30% HP.
Recovers 30% health for all allies.
All allies a get Moonrise Ward for 4 turns, that reduces incoming Special Skill damage by -800. Reduces by additional 30% when attacker is Holy. 

As above, the card says revive with 30% then heal all for 30% so that should include those revived as per c mother north giving the HOT after they revive as the revive part happens first

However I’m testing on 1.1 where the special revives at 23% and heals 23% however I only get the revive and not the subsequent heal

Eg. Revived madhammer at 188 hp out of 821 which is the 23% hp on revive but no additional 23% heal. They did receive moonlight ward so it appears to be something specific with the healing after reviving that isn’t working

6 Likes

Thank you. Got this guy yesterday and I thought he should heal after revive.

2 Likes

next thread should be opened for that red hero which cuts 0,1 % instead of stated 10% mana

its a shame SG puts bugged ■■■■ like this on new portals

1 Like

Maybe, but I think Fulvia cuts mana after complete turn is over, that means yours and opponents. That is why opposing teams is still able to fire, but it is wrong and useless. Mana control is for specific job to be done and that is to stop enemy from using special for 3 turns.

Back to Relius now. :smile:

3 Likes

I have raised the same quesiton in Beta but have have not received any answer to it.

I will pass this to Staff now.

If the current behavior is intended, then the skill order on the card should be swapped.

5 Likes

Hmm, if it’s actually intended, then he’s really not that good anymore. Really dents his usage

3 Likes

No, they need to leave the order alone as this is what was advertised. They just need to fix the heal after revive.

5 Likes

Same happened for me.

Almost all revivers give done heal after reviving… I think the order is right… Just isn’t working as intended.

3 Likes

20 characters of following. Healing before revival definitely hurts the value of this card…

1 Like

5 years f2p and countless ten pulls praying for a reviver. Finally pull the owl and it’s bugged! Should I even finish leveling?

3 Likes

It is a premium hero from a premium portal… Of course sg will fix it.

And let’s just say that they never do… The revive rate at average plus special damage down is significant… So of course you should level the owl.

As a wise man once said…

It’s Christmas Theo, it’s the time for miracles. So be of good cheer and call me when you hit the last lock.

1 Like

So … y’all test rel in raids. I thought he was just a mother North clone with a few extra bells and whistles. No… This guy might be the best hero to get out of the bunch.

1 Like

Would be great when the heal after revive works but he does look very promising

Funny, I was doing some pulls while reading through this thread & got Relius. The card does look strong & I’m happy to have it. I imagine the bug will be corrected & will bring Relius up to 3.70 while I wait.

Happy gaming! :cupcake:

2 Likes

If they fix this bug , then i will go pull 100x pulls…

CASH!

:crossed_fingers:

I like this guy

1 Like

My guess is all on holiday so might be a bit before the bug is fixed?

1 Like

Any progress with this bug ?

1 Like

Let the devs celebrate Christmas with all of our money.

5 Likes

Congrats! She is a top star!!! :partying_face:
Till you get her leveled, hopefully they would be able to fix her to work as intended!! :rofl:

1 Like