[KNOWN ISSUE] Queen Guowang Vengeance can be triggered by her own Team

Queen Guowangs Vengeance Buff will be triggered by her own Teams Disspell, although the card states “enemys special skill”. For example with Ana-Belle or Guardian Gazelle.

Queen got her Vengeance Buff

Gazelle was triggered. (425 Damage because Queen is not fully leveled)

7 Likes

Thx, forwarding it to Staff.

1 Like

:joy::rofl: Zynga didn’t plan for this contingency.

Looks like Anabelle will trigger it too. :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Gullinbursti acts the same way - so I think it is working as intended.

It least in that case not your allies are hamed

Gullinbursti says when this effect ends, and not specifies that it should be by enemy’s skills like this hero.

3 Likes

But but the card says: enemy dispel plus special skill

:joy::rofl: back to drawing board to recode that specifically

I forgot about Snow White! And G Chameleon (?)

1 Like

If Staff removes “enemy” from the skill descripion, then we are good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah. This way, certain heroes will be “trump cards”.

Thank you for the reports! We will look into this here.

1 Like

There is a bug with Queen Guawang and Gazelle. Queens card states that enemies receive dmg with Vengeance, when it is dispelled by enemies special skill. This implies that when Gazelle removes the special, there should not be any dmg dealt to the enemies. But when Gazelle removes Vengeange damage is still dealt.

1 Like

Also to mention taht Sabina dispell doesn’t trigger her

Can not confirm that. Works correctly for both, Sabina with or without Costume.

1 Like

Hi,
I would like to report a bug,
During my play (test more than enything) with Queen Guowang i have noticed that Sabina dispell doesn’t trigger the additional damage.

2 Likes

Sabina have Wu-kong buff so she could have missed her dispell. Try to check it again without Wu-kong buff.

6 Likes

tested it here and can not confirm it: [KNOWN ISSUE] Queen Guowang Vengeance can be triggered by her own Team - #13 by Zakuha

3 Likes

DispeLl by the Cao Cao minion doesn’t triger the extra damage as part of the special.
PLEASE CHECK AND FIX

1 Like

I think, that works as designed. Minion-abilities don’t count as special skill.

3 Likes

I like, that they really went this Route and keep this (niche) functionality :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yes, this is their fix in Beta.

1 Like