[SOLVED] Performance Issues After Updating to V41 (Fix Available for Android & iOS)

games overloaded… mines been crashing for months … yes it’s worse now…

I’m curious if you open s4 a couple times in a row does it also crash?

mine does

1 Like

Yes it is… Every update seems worse for me.

1 Like

Lag here, too… Especially heroes screen, but also in battles. Android, latest game build. It was fine until I updated this morning.

3 Likes

Where are the staffs? @Petri @KiraSG

3 Likes

Same issue for me on android Galaxy S10+.

Doesn’t seem to be a wfi/data lag but an actual processing/CPU lag

1 Like

Still happening to me. iOS 3 devices. Can’t be my devices. iOS 12/11 plus mini iPad 5

I am resigned to “slow mo” now.

1 Like

Same issue playing the game today after I updated it… I play from my PC, I tried with 2 differents emulators… memu and nox… both of them are working horrible!!! Please fix this!!!

3 Likes

+1… Horrible update. 6,2 fps…

1 Like

Just joined forum to add my 2p worth. The last update is horrendous. On Bluestacks (Pc emulator) especially but even on my Android phone it’s very slow. Clicking any buttons is laggy, attacks take an age to hit and any sort of combo hits or specials that hit all just seem to slow everything to a crawl.

I’ve also been kicked out of the team selection screen on raids repeatedly although this could be me hitting the wrong buttons due to the bad lag.

Not fun at all. Please fix.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing E&P on PC using BlueStacks emulator for about a year now. It’s been running just fine, until the latest update (v41). After the update the game is practically unplayable because of lag especially on fights but also on hero screen etc. The lag is not limited to just fights.

The game seems to be running ok on my phone (Samsung Galaxy A70), there’s no noticeable lag, but a lot of ppl seem to have lag issues when running on their phones/pads as well. Please investigate.

1 Like

Bearable on iOS, but on an emulator, it’s become unplayable. A simple click into the alliance chat would cost 2 seconds, maybe more. Titan fights are just as painful.

1 Like

If the staff is not responding, maybe we should ask for moderator’s help… @Guvnor @JonahTheBard @Dudeious.Maximus @littleKAF

3 Likes

Flagged for their attention.

6 Likes

I agree with all here. Takes forever to get on everytime. Once u get in the game to hit a titan… Hoping u don’t get kicked out then get the proxy message… u have to make sure that specials hit cuz of the lag cuz i missed a few :angry: not even :beer: or :popcorn: helped…

2 Likes

This might be helpful to some experiencing lag running the game with BlueStacks on PC.

After downloading and installing 64-bit BlueStacks version 5 (had 32-bit Bluestacks v4 before) the game is running again as well as it did before v41 update.
I’m not sure if apps can be transferred from BS4 to BS5, but i’m using it to play only E&P anyway so i just installed the game again on the new version. Seems to run much better.

I am getting a slightly different issue in addition to the general lag and slow down.

At times, there will be a graphical glitch where in the home base screen, the 3 flags (World Energy, Raid, and Titan) will have the indicator at / (e.g. __ are blanks), if there are any energies still charging, the cooldown timer will still be displayed underneath the flags, sometimes texts are scrambled, and if there is a war currently going on, the current war scores are unable to be displayed. This happened occasionally, in the past, maybe once every few months, and usually clears out after getting out and going back into the game, but this issue seemed to have amplified drastically after the update, where I would start and quit out of the game 3 or 4 times with the same results and I had to restart my device, just so I can get the graphics to display correctly. Not really affecting the game play if I was just doing normal farming or questing, but kind of annoying.

Recently, the MV also seemed to be glitchy too, and may have a compounding effect. If the ads I am getting are those where there are interactions involved (example: a Progressive insurance ads that had Flo on skateboard), the ad rarely runs very smoothly and sometimes just hangs with the timer not counting down, and if you try to click on the X to quit, the game either won’t respond until 10 seconds later tell you that if you quit you won’t get the reward. And usually at that point, you really do just want to quit, and if you tap the quit, it’s another 10 seconds or so to respond, and the game tries to go back to the home screen very sluggishly, and tries to show you another ad after another 30 seconds (if even that short amount of time).

I second what everybody else here said. Slow and annoying on Android. Noticed some of it after the previous update (whatever version it was), but it became much worse after the latest one I installed a couple of days ago.

3 Likes

Same here. Laggy in Android phone, tablet and pc.

1 Like

Yup same here. I would also like to add that thisis depleting my :beer: stock. Can ya please fix it b4 I run out of :popcorn: too. :laughing:

1 Like

same here. both android, PC and iOS.

1 Like