[KNOWN ISSUE] Offer Icons Blocking the Base View (Visual Issue)

Yes way too many offers, maybe a special offer icon or option would be better. And pop-ups are starting to become time consuming and annoying

3 Likes

Hi guys just remember the movie Ready Player One. SG board member, " now we can take up to 80% of the players field of vision before inducing siezures". They all start clapping what a great idea.

4 Likes

Just buy up all the offers and they go away :joy:

4 Likes

Size matters. The game wants it’s offers and bank accounts voluptuous and girthy.

2 Likes

Thinking they should offer a weekly ad nerph option that reduces the size by 50%. They will still be there but with less clutter. They could charge $19.99 (or 24,99€) to access this game feature.

Maybe just my phone system but mine is like this.

1 Like

I’m so glad this thread exist lol.

I’m fine if there are quite a few offers going on, but my biggest pet peeve is those massive offers that cover the whole screen when it pops out whenever I log into the game, yes phoenix offer, I’m talking about you:

I always tap the bottom part of my phone (outside of the offer box) to close them each time it pops up upon logging in, and this massive box doesn’t allow me to do that, I HAVE to move my thumb/finger all the way to that small tiny “x” box at the top to close it, and it’s pretty annoying.

Not to mention the strategically placed “buying” button that pops out when you close a smaller box offer by tapping the bottom part of the screen. If anybody knows what I mean :man_shrugging:

Lol, okay sorry. Rant over.

2 Likes

It would be hilarious if someone hacks all the offers and each is instead an Uninstall button.

2 Likes

I agre, i don’t see clearly home screen play, It’s boring @Petri, too much heroes too much offers and less flags to do all. Problably it’s time to do a offer screen a part, both players who buy do so anyway.

Seriously? Another offer… I don’t like it at all

8 Likes

I just moved my farms because I couldn’t click them anymore. Offers everywhere :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think that unlocks the special special offer where you get prosecuted.

Dear E&P this is getting out of hands now. I can live with a few, but 4 popping up when logging in and leaving me with half usable screen is just annyoying as hell.

20 Likes

1 Like

I’d totally agree with you, but one of them is an EPIC OFFER!

Maybe have just one central icon on the page that takes you to all the offers? You know, like there already is?

3 Likes

I wanted to add more training but something is on my way xD

4 Likes

Completely ridiculous. WTF!!!

2 Likes

Kinda reminds me of my Windows desktop. Now we jut wait for a full screen of offers :joy:
entertainment-michael-jackson

4 Likes

I do have to agree oh, the ads are a bit ridiculous now. It already takes forever to load the game now you spend a good 2 minutes praying that you don’t hit the wrong button when you’re just trying to X off of everything, however it does remind me of this song…

:popcorn: :beers:

1 Like

WTH is even Epic offer? Did anybody ever bought it?

But yes, this marks for the first time that I have ads on left side in two columns. Reminds me of IOI HUD Proposal in Ready Player One:

4 Likes