[KNOWN ISSUE] Offer Icons Blocking the Base View (Visual Issue)

I used to think mobile gaming was a quicker way to play a game cause of the boot up time to load a game and get playing, they basically replaced that time with a constant splash of offers that you need to click X out of, which is in a different spot each ad so hopefully you don’t accidentally click on the special and lock up your game going to the shop which you now also must exit out of. It doesn’t make it a quick experience to get in and play a couple quests or hit a titan… In fact I can probably get into a game on my switch or old DS in similar time at this point.

I lost team members because of the cash grab

Seems like the first quick fix is out with v50:

Now waiting for the offer screen later this year (hopefully) to get some offer icons away permanently.

3 Likes

I do not often bash small Giant, but they have to slow down the offers. It is to the point I cannot touch the screen without hitting an ad.

There are six ads…clutter. And, yhat does not count PoV as an ad though it is.

Forgot…that idiot balloon.

3 Likes

Not only that but they also keep sequentially popping up full-screen when I exit the map back to my stronghold. Geez once at startup is more than enough of that!

4 Likes

Use VPN and access some Belgium based server… :rofl:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/cant-purchase-anything-anymore-because-im-in-the-region-belgium

We do not have this issue currently.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 20 Characters

1 Like

I found a 5 years old screenshot!
it’s shocking!!
No offers!!!

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I play on my phone and the offers take up a lot of the screen. I get that Small Giant needs to make money so it’s fine when they are along the edge, but they’ve recently started pushing inward, further into the field of play. Can you please stop this new practice and keep them along the far edges? There’s still some room there under the challenges.

1 Like

This has been a player concern for a while now.

A Known Issue but with no solution in sight.

Not only that, but half the time when I return to the stronghold from raiding or the map I get re-bombarded with the pop-up ads that I had to wade through when first launching the game.

Still, there are games on Google Play that are far worse for ads. I just hope E&P doesn’t go that route.

2 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus the merge master is needed

1 Like

Same here, it´s so crowded in my base today, I keep mis-clicking. :confused:

Which version of the game will see this improvement? So far it only seems to be incrementally worsening. I use two devices, and my tablet the other day had 3 (THREE!) columns of ads on the left side.

1 Like

How do I get all these adds off my screen? It’s getting ridiculous. I can’t click on my buildings without opening an ad! There are like 9 Ad icons on my screen right now!!

2 Likes

VPN and set your location to Belgium. Clears it right up.

12 Likes

Been going on for almost a year now, it aint gonna stop

Omg , i love that it works . I can :eyes: again

Say thank you that it doesn’t look like this :point_down: :joy: :joy: :joy:

14 Likes