[KNOWN ISSUE] No opponents found in raid [Version 21.x master]

Having the same problem after the update… need to fill raids chest and can’t fine opponents.

1 Like

Same for me. Just went the chest arrived :confused:

Same here no opponents try again later… but I can fight the raid tournament

1 Like

This issue is not the previous which said the opponent is not using same app ver; rather, it says no opponent can be found st this time.

BIG OSSUE for me. Losing flags over time.

1 Like

Updated and apparently I’ve beaten every player in the game LoL! Every update there’s a new issue

2 Likes

Same issue,

So after about an hour …roughly…I started to be able to raid again in the normal way. But note my work around above for anyone having this issue. See if it works for you as well.

1 Like

Can’t fill Hero chest. Unfortunate.

Everytime I go into raids I get a message saying there is no avilible oppents after I just updated app to verson 21

Try this method:

1 Like

I did the update and still can’t raid either. No opponents found.

I had this issue also. 1 Revenge fight reset the opponent board and all is working now

1 Like

Same after doing up date, I can’t get a match, yet my gf can and whr on same app version

Sorry had too add here they won’t let me post

This is annoying I can’t post in here, as you made me make new account for here, all I did was change my handset, all my accounts whr kept the same, bt this, I used to be able too post my own stuff in here

And dnt say try a revenge as none are available as everyone on different version

Same here. Great job testing the version before releasing it. About done!!!

This fixed the bug for me & now I can raid

I.e. choose Revenge on player on different App version then reroll … it fixed the problems

Actually, it need to be in different version, revenge, can’t, then reroll

I still can’t, and it won’t let me do revenge on anyone, or find a raid, different or same, yet peopel can raid me