[KNOWN ISSUE] Ninja Tower not allowing costume of a cursed hero

What is going on? Quality Assurance, anyone…?

People spend YEARS trying to get to a certain level in this game. And so much money.

Why does it seem like no one at SG cares anymore? Will the game die in bugs after fully taken over by Zynga in a couple months? :face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

Recent track record is quite unbelievable indeed… many things released to a million players without any internal testing at all (or so it seems), and now also breaking stuff that used to work (like entering the tower – I do not quite remember when the change to count curses separately for a hero and it’s costume was made).

It is quite worrisome, like things at SGG must be at some kind of breaking point for a reason or another :thinking:

lmao… I told you… Sit you back and work in QoL, balance, quality before just spamming new heroes and events. Guess you rushed it all too much, SG. Those bugs are lack of testing.

2 Likes

@Cheds - what level does this new hidden TP limit start?

It looks like it’s not TP limit. It’s a bug, once your hero is cursed, you can’t use his costume.

Баг на баге. Откуда вас набрали? С улицы?! Вы ответственно подходите только к донату, там проблем не возникает, в отличи функционала событий. «Главное деньги на призывы тратьте, а то что событие с багом, ничего страшного». Позор!

1 Like

It was fairly early…I wasn’t really paying attention so it’s either stage 6 or it was stage 11

My case I notice this on floor 20th.

Curious does this work both ways, if I use Rigard in costume early and then try to use OUT of costume later does the same error occur?

Edit: I have 3 rigards & 2 emblemed so this probably wont be an issue to me but… I can imagine people want costume early due to shortened buffs later.

Seems the other way is OK. I got Valen costume cursed and still can use uncostumed Valen.

2 Likes

The issue was already there in the past events, i thought it was normal, because since you use a hero, you’re no longer able to use it, with or without the costume.
But if it’s an in-game issue, that’s good to know and have it fixed =)

And the saga of errors continues… let’s wait for the chapters of the next episodes
:rofl:

1 Like

It has not happened to me yet, so I can not be positive, but I believe this is a case where people have multiple copies of the same hero.

Because if not, like you, I was under the impression that if you had a hero disqualified due to curses, the whole hero was out regardless of the version. And you could not just switch over to the costumed version(or non-costume version if you were using the costumed version that got cursed) to reuse it.

It was so in the beginning, but they changed it when ToM was introduced and ToN changed to normal/impossible version. Now costume and hero are cursed independently, like in Tower of Magic.

3 Likes

Ahh, okay. I missed when they made that change.

The comedy of errors continues. I wish the error was giving no emblems, then I could just ignore the entire dumpster fire.

Get your S together!

3 Likes

This is disappointing. I would have been a little more cautious with my unequipped heroes. I have several costumes not cursed while the regular is cursed - and I can’t use them. Need those heroes to finish.

I can’t enter floor 12 (normal) and above in ninja tower with 4 * heroes.
Only 5 * heroes are accepted. Is this as intended ? I think it was different in the past.

Trying to enter the floors with a 4 * hero a dialog opens, which says:

"team not ready, the selected configuration does not meet the requirement for this difficulty tier of the event.

it was a glitch if custome of some hero is cursed u cent use another costum, check if in tem is one of version of costum cursed

It is a known bug:

@Dudeious.Maximus maybe you can merge ?

1 Like